Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 Week Old

marmaduke

Had my Fez a week and wasn't planning on doing any mods but after trawling through old threads have ordered the following :

Red LED's from Ultimate mods for the footwells and interior light.

Philips X-Treme Power H7 bulbs from amazon (Are these better than the blue vision ? )

Fiesta Door Sill Trims

Thanks all for the helpful threads, you lot are denting my bank balance !!! :lol:

Had my Fez a week and wasn't planning on doing any mods but after trawling through old threads have ordered the following :

Red LED's from Ultimate mods for the footwells and interior light.

Philips X-Treme Power H7 bulbs from Amazon (Are these better than the blue vision ? )

Fiesta Door Sill Trims

Thanks all for the helpful threads, you lot are denting my bank balance !!! :lol:

You wait until your car gets dirty, you'll read the detauling threads and contemplate sueing DanGull and greeny2k7 for addiction of cleaning products and loss of even more earnings!

You wait until your car gets dirty, you'll read the detauling threads and contemplate sueing DanGull and greeny2k7 for addiction of cleaning products and loss of even more earnings!

Am avoiding the detailing thread for that very reason... Don't think I can hold out much longer though :D

EDIT : Just ordered the gel overlay badges in Black and Chrome from DMB B)

I can see me doing that when I get mine...

I'm definitely getting the scuff plates and gel overlays (probably the CF ones) and possibly the red footwell lights too. Are they easy to install?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club