Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Limited Edition 650 Been Made

adzmcp

My link

some pics

Thanks for providing that link, some really interesting stuff in there. I think the limited edition Fiesta looks good but I wont be trading in my own Zetec S for one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adzmcp

• sussex

• andrew43

• FMC

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for providing that link, some really interesting stuff in there. I think the limited edition Fiesta looks good but I wont be trading in my own Zetec S for one.

snap i well happy with what i have and if i want a stripe kit i will get the mountune carbon one

My local garage have recently started doing ECU remaps (basically generic maps, so a re-flash, technically). I enquired about the Mk7 and they've told me that it is on their list. Perhaps i should take that with a pinch of salt, and wiat to see whether it actually can be done before i get too excited. But they only charge £250 and offer a free reset for life as long as i own it, so if it ever needs to go into Ford for servicing or warranty, i can have it reset for free and reflashed afterwards. I've never heard of another company offering a service like this so as long as they are able to do it, they';ve definitely got my business with a deal like that! :D

FMC, what garage is that then? Also, let me know how that goes cheers!

My link

some pics

Is that a press link? ;)

Also, looking at the press release for the Fiesta 'Sport+' it says that the 1.6 petrol version will come with the standard street/titx pack 17 inch alloys whereas the diesel will come with 16's... which ones are they then?

Thing is, performance blue (for me) is gorgeous, i love the 17" alloys, alloy pedals standard etc is a nice touch, comes will full dress up kit etc which again is nice BUT

White alloys...oh dear, AWFUL

New shape polo gti http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21574 is coming

Stop with the adjustments etc and GET ON WITH AN ST/RS FIESTA FORD!!

• 1 month later...

I *think* I like toe OTT Stripes on the car(dont hate me - im young and stupid :))

But the side ones I dont like and it is a hefty price tag for heated seats and a bit more leather.

You could easy spend alot less and get dmb vinlys someone to paint your wheels(how hard would it be to keep THOSE clean!)

Also, Did anyone notice That its lost the tinted windows? I thought I had the full street pack??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club