2 replies to this topic

#1 Slugsy

Slugsy

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus ST170

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

Has anyone got any idea where I can start to try and find an st170 clutch at a decent price. Looked on flea bay for performance ones and they're starting from 550 which I think is stupidly expensive. I've brought performance clutchs before for less than half that!!

On another note maybe someone has one for sale?!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,982 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

the st170 clutches are expensive standard you wont get a performance one for less than 468 quid that much is gauranteed ide get the originalo clutch replaced as its much cheaper unfortunately its one of the draw backs of owning an st mate

#3 CAR PARTS EXPRESS

CAR PARTS EXPRESS

Authorised Trader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

Has anyone got any idea where I can start to try and find an st170 clutch at a decent price. Looked on flea bay for performance ones and they're starting from 550 which I think is stupidly expensive. I've brought performance clutchs before for less than half that!!

On another note maybe someone has one for sale?!

Hi, Can Do you an original st170 genuine ford clutch for 254.36 + 8 courier delivery if that helps?
Cheers Graham (would need vin to check finis...would be cheaper if it was built 02/02-07/03)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users