Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what do you think

sugarbabe

am buying a focus soon but cant make my mind up on the colour what do you guys think,and wot colour do you think would be better so you cant see scratches

post-1305-1215793890_thumb.jpgpost-1305-1215793937_thumb.jpg

am buying a focus soon but cant make my mind up on the colour what do you guys think,and wot colour do you think would be better so you cant see scratches

post-1305-1215793890_thumb.jpgpost-1305-1215793937_thumb.jpg

Go for the jeans blue, much nicer

Scratches will be less visible on the Tonic colour(light blue) and doesn't look so dirty after it's rained etc as I find with mine, however if you ever need to get any smart repairs done it's apparently one of the hardest colours to match in, having said that I had a smart repair done to bumper not so long ago and the guy did do an excellent colour match, the Jeans blue is a nice colour also but being darker I reckon it might show the scratches up more.

Cheers Pete