Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speedo Clocks

Gilly

hi, my sppedo clocks stopped working(well the rev counter did) so i bought some second hand ones from flea-bay,my ? is how can i get the correct milage back on my clocks,was told it would just come on as the info is in ecu, obviously not!

hi, my sppedo clocks stopped working(well the rev counter did) so i bought some second hand ones from flea-bay,my ? is how can i get the correct milage back on my clocks,was told it would just come on as the info is in ecu, obviously not!

Been here, done this lol i bunged a new set in with 0 as the milage :ph34r: wasnt impressed and worst part is the service/MOT are due soon and i think there going to be a bit suspcious of a car that last service had done 42,000 miles and now has only 5000 on lol. When it goes in for the service im going to have a word with the mechanic to put it on an ids and see if he can change it back up to 50k if not, there are people on the internet who come round and fix it for you (should be about 70quid rip off i no but still) just gota search into google and have a nose around.

Mike

post-9491-126605203611_thumb.jpg

Been here, done this lol i bunged a new set in with 0 as the milage ph34r.gif wasnt impressed and worst part is the service/MOT are due soon and i think there going to be a bit suspcious of a car that last service had done 42,000 miles and now has only 5000 on lol. When it goes in for the service im going to have a word with the mechanic to put it on an ids and see if he can change it back up to 50k if not, there are people on the internet who come round and fix it for you (should be about 70quid rip off i no but still) just gota search into google and have a nose around.

Mike

digital mileage correction is aboiut the only way to do it technically tampering with tyhe mileage is illegal and it can cause some pains at mot time when they start asking lots of questions just tekll them the original bust you had tio get a repalcement and you havent had the mileage altered yet they may ask you to give them an approximation of what the mileage should be depends how anal they are

digital mileage correction is aboiut the only way to do it technically tampering with tyhe mileage is illegal and it can cause some pains at mot time when they start asking lots of questions just tekll them the original bust you had tio get a repalcement and you havent had the mileage altered yet they may ask you to give them an approximation of what the mileage should be depends how anal they are

thanks guys, will buy ANOTHER set closer to the mark i think.

thanks guys, will buy ANOTHER set closer to the mark i think.

depends how much you pay for them it would be cheaper than digital mileage correction but getting one close is difficult if it were me i would have the mileage correction done as you know the clocks work fine its a bit dearer but better than getting another set that may or may not work on the other hand you could sell the old ones on eBay

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club