Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec-S Fiesta Frozen White

andrew43

Had few days off so gave the z-s a detail.

degressed arches and lower half then snow foam

wheels with naturals wheel cleaner

2 bucket method with megs mit and dodo born to be mild

clayed

menzerna final finish with planet polish finishing pad

werkstat acrylic prime

acrylic jet three coats

acrylic gloss

wheels planet polish seal & shine,glos it tyre gel

trim with poorboys trim restorer

megs glass cleaner

under carridge with chem guys bare bones

autoglym metal polish on the exhaust

all shuts with acrylic prime

My link

Looking cool! B)

Mind if i add mine? (seeing as the thread title is just FW ZS! :ph34r:)

Megs HyperWash snow foam then 2BM. AG SRP via PC with AG HDW on top (that was last weekend). Today washed and wiped down with AG Aqua Wax. Wheels with Bilberry.

S8003599.jpg

S8003603.jpg

S8003605.jpg

Looking cool! B)

Mind if i add mine? (seeing as the thread title is just FW ZS! :ph34r:)

Megs HyperWash snow foam then 2BM. AG SRP via PC with AG HDW on top (that was last weekend). Today washed and wiped down with AG Aqua Wax. Wheels with Bilberry.

S8003599.jpg

S8003603.jpg

S8003605.jpg

looking good

looking good

CHEERS! Forgot to add that it was clayed last weekend before i put the PC over it, using BiltHamber AutoClay :)

CHEERS! Forgot to add that it was clayed last weekend before i put the PC over it, using BiltHamber AutoClay :)

i use sonus green clay,ever thought of trying the werkstat acylic kit its great on the frozen white

ever thought of trying the werkstat acylic kit its great on the frozen white

That's what I use, great stuff. ;) Cars look great Andrew and FMC. B)

DSC04362a.jpg

Can I get in on the act...technically mines not a ZS but close enough. My car was stunningly detailed with Halfords tar remover, costco simoniz shampoo and wonder wheels. (Should probably invest in some decent stuff but this seems to work - just a bit more elbow grease required!)

carfeb3.jpg

carfeb2.jpg

carfeb1.jpg

Also chaps, all of you cars look stunning (and not because they look like mine!) FMC your plate looks excellent on the car too. :)

FMC your plate looks excellent on the car too. :)

Thanks Andrew, but my "FMC" plate would look so much better, except the missus won't let me assign it to the Fiesta :(

All these FW Fiestas look great - well done all! B)

Have to agree, NME is a Great plate. Is it just for us old music lovers. :rolleyes:

My initials are RS. I would love RS 2000 as a plate but I dont think I have enough cash.

Can I get in on the act...technically mines not a ZS but close enough. My car was stunningly detailed with halfords tar remover, costco simoniz shampoo and wonder wheels. (Should probably invest in some decent stuff but this seems to work - just a bit more elbow grease required!)

carfeb3.jpg

carfeb2.jpg

carfeb1.jpg

Also chaps, all of you cars look stunning (and not because they look like mine!) FMC your plate looks excellent on the car too. :)

looks great good work,i would stay away from wonder wheels on new alloys to acid based get some non acid based like born to mellow by dodo juice

S8003605.jpg

Has yours been lowered????as i am looking into to get the Eibach springs and i noticed on another post you said you had lowered it????Does not look that low?

just a quick word about Mellow Yellow dodo wheel cleaner, it may not be acidic but it is alkaline so be careful if anyone is using that also.

It is very good though

just a quick word about Mellow Yellow dodo wheel cleaner, it may not be acidic but it is alkaline so be careful if anyone is using that also.

It is very good though

i have been using turtle wax naturals wheel cleaner its not bad for the price

Has yours been lowered????as i am looking into to get the eibach springs and i noticed on another post you said you had lowered it????Does not look that low?

Yes mate I've fitted the Eibach Pro Lowering Kit.

Camera angle is slightly deceiving becasue of how low i am positioned taking the pic. But you get an idea of how low the rear sits compared to standard. Granted, it isn't LOW, but it is lower and if it was stupidly low i wouldn't have done it lol

Handles better too, which was the main motive for me fitting the Eibachs.

If you want to go lower, then you'll need some H&R coilovers ;)

Yes mate I've fitted the Eibach Pro Lowering Kit.

Camera angle is slightly deceiving becasue of how low i am positioned taking the pic. But you get an idea of how low the rear sits compared to standard. Granted, it isn't LOW, but it is lower and if it was stupidly low i wouldn't have done it lol

Handles better too, which was the main motive for me fitting the Eibachs.

If you want to go lower, then you'll need some H&R coilovers ;)

Nah i am not after silly silly low, just think it needs to be a tad lower to sit perfect. I am going to get some and see what i think to them.

Handy to know the handling it improved as well.