• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ntrig

ntrig

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: saphire 2.9 v6

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hi all, just got myself a sierra saphire as a project to do in my spare time, trouble is the central locking will not work, it doesnt even make the motor noise as you lock the door. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem? Or witch relay or fuse it could be?
Cheers to all........Steve

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_2665.JPG

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 walshe

walshe

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Name: mark
  • Ford Model: mondeo, sierra sapphire, fiesta
  • Year: 1997

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:48 AM

Hi all, just got myself a sierra saphire as a project to do in my spare time, trouble is the central locking will not work, it doesnt even make the motor noise as you lock the door. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem? Or witch relay or fuse it could be?
Cheers to all........Steve

try turning it to unlock before locking also try lifting the door handle as you lock the car

#3 FordMan_007

FordMan_007

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: N/A

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:12 AM

Have you tried the remote locking receiver? This is located on the right above the accelerator pedal,its a box with a blue and a green plug. disconnect both plugs and leave while you have a cuppa,reconnect and this should solve the problem. Just done it myself and ended a few weeks of frustration having to manually lock.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users