Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purdy fpv

Puma Seat Covers

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Back when I first brought my Puma. I brought some front fabric seat covers off eBay. As I have a dog that likes to ride shotgun whenever I take her out in the car.

Problem is that I think that the covers are slowly pulling the front seats out of shape.

It said on the item description that they would fit the fiesta. However I forgot that the Puma has sport seats.

Can anyone please recommend some good seat covers that are dog proof, don't distort the seats and still look stylish?

Hi

Back when I first brought my Puma. I brought some front fabric seat covers off eBay. As I have a dog that likes to ride shotgun whenever I take her out in the car.

Problem is that I think that the covers are slowly pulling the front seats out of shape.

It said on the item description that they would fit the fiesta. However I forgot that the Puma has sport seats.

Can anyone please recommend some good seat covers that are dog proof, don't distort the seats and still look stylish?

just buy cheap water proof ones you wontget the kind of covers youre looking for unless thay are tailored for the car in that case expect to pay 100 plus having sports seats ive been there done that and they all pull distort etc as they are not made for the car what they said was true they are yuniversal meaning you have to make them fit

Thanks for your reply artscot79. You are right. Proper seat cover made for the Puma would cost a bomb. So I am just going to get some black waterproof ones.

Thanks for your reply artscot79. You are right. Proper seat cover made for the Puma would cost a bomb. So I am just going to get some black waterproof ones.

looked for them as well for my focus and had prices of 80 quid-185 quid ebay had ones that say they are fitted for 50 quid quite frankly ill buy leather ones froma scrapyard at those prices