Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Sony Radio For The Mk7

Tyrefryer

Hi,

on ford.de the new Fiesta catalog is online ;)

Brings some new stuff, like this SONY radio

zm7afh7d.jpg

Also a reversing camera, with the monitor integrated in the rear view mirror B)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul_S

• Strutter

• Dave_M

• ashrobinson

I feel sick...maybe I should go cancell my order, the Sony HU looks excellant IMO, and in the back corner of the screen it seem the iin dash display seem to have been upgraded too.

THATS SO AWESOME!

Looks alot neater than the standard. Sure this will be a upgrade to owners of the standard headunit :angry:

that looks amazing... why do i look at the inside of mine now and think.... i wish i had that!!!!!

Damn it! Can we make a rule whereas anything new and better than what we currently have is never mentioned?! :P That unit does look fantastic, not sure how it will go with the rest of the dash though. The sony head unit in the mk6 looked a bit like it was wedged in with a crow bar and didn't belong in the car.

That unit does look fantastic, not sure how it will go with the rest of the dash though. The sony head unit in the mk6 looked a bit like it was wedged in with a crow bar and didn't belong in the car.

Exactly what I am thinking.

The Sony radio alone looks kinda fancy, but imo it destroys the great interior design <_<

(besides I hate delicate shiny surfaces in a car,..)

Nevertheless I´m curious how much it will cost :P

that looks the nuts bet the front scratches easy tho like the sony unit in the facelift focus

Looks great - thanks tyrefryer for posting!

I love the sound of the rear view camera in the mirror - that sounds very clever.

And from the Sony head unit image, it looks like a full colour display! B)

Wow..Ii need that in my life!

I agree it's all very plain on the dash and i really dont like the colour on the screen. Is it black/white or full colour?

Any pics of what the rear view mirror looks like?

You take a risk being the first wave of buyers I guess. That head unit looks FAR better imo.

the headunits we have now are sony internals just with a different face on.(dealer told me)

You take a risk being the first wave of buyers I guess. That head unit looks FAR better imo.

It's all subjective though. I'm not a fan of Piano Gloss Black and the rest of the interior would need the trim doing similar or else it would just look like an aftermarket kit and there's nothing worse imo, than aftermarket stuff in an interior. I actually prefer the one I have than the new one. Piano Gloss Black is a pain to keep clean and scratch free.

Also nice to see that the Eibach lowering springs are now a dealer-fit accessory in the German brochure and on the ford.de website. Also listed is the Pioneer speaker upgrade.

I love the Garmin satnav integral charger and mount on the A-pillar - although it would be nice to have the option of other satnav makers too like tomtom. Furthermore, it would be nice to have any of these blooming options in Britain! :(

although it would be nice to have the option of other satnav makers too like tomtom.

This A-pillar mount is meanwhile also available for selected satnavs from Becker (like the Z103) & tomtom (like the Go 740 Live) !

(Ford charges €€ 90.- for the A-pillar mount, and € 40.- for the special Becker/TomTom adapter)

What you need is a satnav with an Active-Dock-Mount ;)