3 replies to this topic

#1 Suicide

Suicide

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

Hi there.
I got my self a set of release keys and i got the radio release.
When i come to remove the wires from the back of the radio they will not come out and they look different to a standard iso.

Can anyone tell me how the hell do you release the wires from the back of the radio as its the only part i am stuck on now.
Thanks.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DeeBe

DeeBe

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Ford Model: Peugeot 308 Sport/Peugeot 207 Sport

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:42 PM

Theres a little 'handle' that needs to be released by a little clip, you should see it in the middle at one end. Once thats disengaged, the 'handle' swings round pushing the wires out automatically. You will need a wiring adapter if you're fitting an aftermarket stereo. Most car shops or the faithful eBay will be able to sort you out.

#3 Suicide

Suicide

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:53 AM

Theres a little 'handle' that needs to be released by a little clip, you should see it in the middle at one end. Once thats disengaged, the 'handle' swings round pushing the wires out automatically. You will need a wiring adapter if you're fitting an aftermarket stereo. Most car shops or the faithful eBay will be able to sort you out.

:D thanks m8 i do that tomorrow.
Yeah i already got a wiring adapter, i am now just hoping my double din DVD/CD/Sat Nav will fit in now, if not i have to find a new setup.

#4 DeeBe

DeeBe

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Ford Model: Peugeot 308 Sport/Peugeot 207 Sport

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:52 AM

It should fit, as I have a double-din in mine, but it's a !Removed! tight squeeze! Wiring adapters and loads of wires are the culprit! You'll be swearing a lot! You'll need a fascia adapter too, but I'm sure you'll already have one of those!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users