Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Power

arnie_omagh

sorry if its already been mentioned, what about a focus rs conversion? 2.0 turbo?

high guys its jay/terminator im new here iv read your conversation and in my opinion you wont get massive gains from the 1.6 read my intro bout my car mines a 1.8 zetec s cammed vernia pullys slainless exhust straight through + manifold chipped skimmed head coldair induction platinum plugs magnacor leads crank case vent bottom end strenghtend the works then the power hunt began where i wanted more and i got to the point of thinkin tubo supercharger or engine conversion and in the end i decided on nitros 100bhp shot had the kit fitted and now in seconds can change the valve to 50bhp 75bhp 100bhp right up untill 200bhp because thats what my engine is tunned for it has 170bhp off nos and 275bhp on nos and thats scarry you see the power delivery is unreal and instant cause its a chemical explosion where turbos superchargers have lag and there tempramental overheating etc now if i put the 200bhp valve in my car has 375bhp on nos and i carnt live with it its dangerously quick so 275bhp is more than enough for me.so to cut the story short streghthen your internals get a solid foundation valves cam bottom end gaskets ect like mine then go to the wizzards of nos down doncaster like me and get then to fit you a system trust me its amazing better than any turbo supercharger or engine conversion plus the torque matches the bhp gains and it dosnt affect fuel consumption constantly like a turbo or charger does or a bigger conversion for that matter.wish i lived near you id take you out in mine then you would see what i mean

high guys its jay/terminator im new here iv read your conversation and in my opinion you wont get massive gains from the 1.6 read my intro bout my car mines a 1.8 zetec s cammed vernia pullys slainless exhust straight through + manifold chipped skimmed head coldair induction platinum plugs magnacor leads crank case vent bottom end strenghtend the works then the power hunt began where i wanted more and i got to the point of thinkin tubo supercharger or engine conversion and in the end i decided on nitros 100bhp shot had the kit fitted and now in seconds can change the valve to 50bhp 75bhp 100bhp right up untill 200bhp because thats what my engine is tunned for it has 170bhp off nos and 275bhp on nos and thats scarry you see the power delivery is unreal and instant cause its a chemical explosion where turbos superchargers have lag and there tempramental overheating etc now if i put the 200bhp valve in my car has 375bhp on nos and i carnt live with it its dangerously quick so 275bhp is more than enough for me.so to cut the story short streghthen your internals get a solid foundation valves cam bottom end gaskets ect like mine then go to the wizzards of nos down doncaster like me and get then to fit you a system trust me its amazing better than any turbo supercharger or engine conversion plus the torque matches the bhp gains and it dosnt affect fuel consumption constantly like a turbo or charger does or a bigger conversion for that matter.wish i lived near you id take you out in mine then you would see what i mean

Just one big dirty massive snag with that. Its horendiousally illegal lmao

Mike

Mike

and the fact the ib5 gearbox isnt any good for that power it will eventually knacker the gaerbox you can have all the nos in the world any true tuner will tell you having a car that can corner fast is as important as straight line speed the 1.8 brakes are no good for that power neither is the ront wheel drive without powerflex bushes and some strengtheing heavy duty anti roll bar and a sway bar fitted to the rear the gearbox wont last long the clutch wont either in standard form and with a straight through its both illegal and will fail an mot fast but impractical for the cost of it all and the hasssle the st170 is a better car to start as a base or the 2.0 litre duratec engine which can take the power standard

Mike

you clearly dont no what you are talking about mike lmao???????? 1 check out wizzards off NOS web site you will find out that it isnt illegal

2 ive had it fitted for 2 years my insurace know and my car flys through MOTs 3 it is only ever illegal when used with race fuel and its in the road and since all of us can only ever get bp ultimate or Shell optimax it isnt illegal to mix nitos with that road fuel...........

and the fact the ib5 gearbox isnt any good for that power it will eventually knacker the gaerbox you can have all the nos in the world any true tuner will tell you having a car that can corner fast is as important as straight line speed the 1.8 brakes are no good for that power neither is the ront wheel drive without powerflex bushes and some strengtheing heavy duty anti roll bar and a sway bar fitted to the rear the gearbox wont last long the clutch wont either in standard form and with a straight through its both illegal and will fail an mot fast but impractical for the cost of it all and the hasssle the st170 is a better car to start as a base or the 2.0 litre duratec engine which can take the power standard

you clearly dont no what you are talking about mike lmao???????? 1 check out wizzards off NOS web site you will find out that it isnt illegal

2 ive had it fitted for 2 years my insurace know and my car flys through MOTs 3 it is only ever illegal when used with race fuel and its in the road and since all of us can only ever get bp ultimate or shell optimax it isnt illegal to mix nitos with that road fuel...........

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=26995

Well bugger me

if you had taken time to check my speck out you would of noticed my car has bin compleatly strenghthend internally and all brakes gearbox and drive train are not standard and no one said it was easy or cheap all i said was is with enough effort time and money you can make the 1.8 kick !Removed! on sts and the duratec engine and it is possible cos my car is testimony to that fact id see an st any time and thats a fact iv even stayed with a scooby sat on the bumper wantin to get past and thats fact.

if you would of taken the time to read about my car you would no that it is strenghtend internally and full uprated the brakes arnt standard neither is the gear box drive shafts clutch or fly wheel all bushes have been uprated and so to have the sway bars.it has been lowered on uprated shocks so it handles as if on rails also my exhaust isnt straight through its on a sports cat i did have it de cated but every mot i had to put the cat back on??????????. and i didnt say it was easy or cheap i just stated that it is possible to make the 1.8 a monster that can see off the st duratec engine because my car is proof that it can be done as iv blown away many ST,s and thats fact sorry but it is iv even bin sat on the !Removed! of a scooby wantin to get past and thats fact just wish i could take u for a spin to iradicate any doupt you might still have .

if you would of taken the time to read about my car you would no that it is strenghtend internally and full uprated the brakes arnt standard neither is the gear box drive shafts clutch or fly wheel all bushes have been uprated and so to have the sway bars.it has been lowered on uprated shocks so it handles as if on rails also my exhaust isnt straight through its on a sports cat i did have it de cated but every mot i had to put the cat back on??????????. and i didnt say it was easy or cheap i just stated that it is possible to make the 1.8 a monster that can see off the st duratec engine because my car is proof that it can be done as iv blown away many ST,s and thats fact sorry but it is iv even bin sat on the !Removed! of a scooby wantin to get past and thats fact just wish i could take u for a spin to iradicate any doupt you might still have .

i think the illegal part refers to the fact if the insurance isnt notified and the fact you had it decat not the actual set up itself i have no doubt the 1.8 can be tuned no argument there the 2.0 litre is better to tune with more poweer gains and stronger internals the duratec set up right will take 350bhp no problem if i had the money to do it and wanted to then i would be using the 2litre or the duratec engine that way for the same money if not less ill get better gains the point i was making is that for that kind of money there are many cars you can get standard that with the right tuning will be the same if not better for the same or less cash pros such as burton power etc will use the 2litre over a 1.8 as its stronger in standard form for a cheap tuneable motor i have ben in a fiat coupe twin turbo kicking out 500bhp and it cost in total to do 2 grand and 1500 for the car 0-60 time is established 4 seconds dead its a scary machine each to there own youve clearly spent a lot of cash

i think the illegal part refers to the fact if the insurance isnt notified and the fact you had it decat not the actual set up itself i have no doubt the 1.8 can be tuned no argument there the 2.0 litre is better to tune with more poweer gains and stronger internals the duratec set up right will take 350bhp no problem if i had the money to do it and wanted to then i would be using the 2litre or the duratec engine that way for the same money if not less ill get better gains the point i was making is that for that kind of money there are many cars you can get standard that with the right tuning will be the same if not better for the same or less cash pros such as burton power etc will use the 2litre over a 1.8 as its stronger in standard form for a cheap tuneable motor i have ben in a fiat coupe twin turbo kicking out 500bhp and it cost in total to do 2 grand and 1500 for the car 0-60 time is established 4 seconds dead its a scary machine each to there own youve clearly spent a lot of cash

well isnt any modification illegal if the insurance isn,t notified.As long as you notify the insurance bout the NOS and are willing to pay then its legal. And yeah fella iv spent shed loads on my ride in the regon of 20.000 + .photos are comin soon when the weathers better cos i wont get it out of the garage in winter.And yes there are easier ways than mine to get a fast focus i agree.BUT in my opinion life is about doing the impossible and for me whacking a 2ltre in from an st or any other implants was to easy and obvious , theres a strange buzz i get out of it when any1 comes for a spin and they carnt beleave its a 1.8 16v and too no i have a 1.8 that can obliterate an st and have scoobys or evo's quivering is a massive BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol.And as for FIAT well that will just break down lol we are back to thatconversation bout turbos unreliable waiting for boost lag overheating ect need i go on buy the time he gets on boost ill be gone at home havin a brew . i dont have to wait for boost cos mines a chemical reaction instant bang im gone no lag imagine instanly havin 100bhp pullin youalong as well as your engine its like havin another engine under your bonnet on a swithch. THINK ABOUT IT ...................I have a mate who has a renult 5 Turbo and his in runin 300bhp and we have played and he just ends up as a dot in my rear veiw,and my car scares him sh**less he wont even get in mine anymore because my power delivery is instant and violent instant as a bike?????????Turbos ha he carnt win cos he turns the boost up for more power reliability is poor just a matter of time b4 he is phonin the AA.So he whaks a bigger turbo on and the boost dosnt !Removed! in til 4.000 revs and gear change at 7.000revs then the revs drop after gear change too 3.000 then he has to wait for boost again.By which time all this is goin on im gone ???????? so its a visious circle he has found him self in where theres no way he can win.His boost dosnt !Removed! in till 4.000revs my Nitros and Cams pistons gearbox ect allcum in at 1.000revs and dont stop till 7.500fevs so ask yourself this whist turbo lads and my mate are waitin for boost what do you think im doin lol??????????? I aint waitin for nothin.Dont no if you no this but nitos bhp gains match the torque gains too so 100bhp system gives you 100Ftlbs of torque to my car is tunned at the moment 275bhp with 290ft lbs of torque but the power delivery is instant with no waste and i have jets which take seconds to fit which give me 200bhp from nos and 170bhpfrom engine so all to gether thats 375bhp with 390ft lbs of torque thats frightening.Also i have a bottle cooler and a nitros timer which bleeds the nitos in through the control of the computer which is much quicker and i can set the nitros to inject at any rpm i choose and any bhp i choose my car has also bin stripped and lightened make your own conclusions those are the facts......

well isnt any modification illegal if the insurance isn,t notified.As long as you notify the insurance bout the NOS and are willing to pay then its legal. And yeah fella iv spent shed loads on my ride in the regon of 20.000 + .photos are comin soon when the weathers better cos i wont get it out of the garage in winter.And yes there are easier ways than mine to get a fast focus i agree.BUT in my opinion life is about doing the impossible and for me whacking a 2ltre in from an st or any other implants was to easy and obvious , theres a strange buzz i get out of it when any1 comes for a spin and they carnt beleave its a 1.8 16v and too no i have a 1.8 that can obliterate an st and have scoobys or evo's quivering is a massive BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol.And as for FIAT well that will just break down lol we are back to thatconversation bout turbos unreliable waiting for boost lag overheating ect need i go on buy the time he gets on boost ill be gone at home havin a brew . i dont have to wait for boost cos mines a chemical reaction instant bang im gone no lag imagine instanly havin 100bhp pullin youalong as well as your engine its like havin another engine under your bonnet on a swithch. THINK ABOUT IT ...................

ive had it mate a seat diesel with nos fitted 50bhp shot and i cant argue it gives you instant overtaking power 20k rather you than me it would break my heart spending that on a focus lol flick the little witch and you can make many stare in disbelief i never had it done the previous owner a farmer of all people did and i bought it as he knew a friend of a friend that knew i was looking for a diesel at the time he wanted rid as he had 5 cars alreadty and was selling them i couldnt afford the porsche or the x5 beemer either lol