#16 nick.sheffcity

nick.sheffcity

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.6

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Yeahhh welll lmao ..... add a bit of varity in there

Mike

im waiting on next few posts mike.this could end up a epic win way things are going :lol:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Yeahhh welll lmao ..... add a bit of varity in there

Mike

yeah strange how these discussions change maybe you need to be careful of old men in hyundai coupes and hope youre 1.6 is tuned if you look like his type so you can get away before he gets you Posted Image

#18 nick.sheffcity

nick.sheffcity

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.6

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

yeah strange how these discussions change maybe you need to be careful of old men in hyundai coupes and hope youre 1.6 is tuned if you look like his type so you can get away before he gets you Posted Image

right lets throw a spanner in works.just before i bought focus i nearly bought a 1.8 hyundai coupe straight up!!!.only had 25,000k onit but was automatic so didnt bother.does that mean ive got issues LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

#19 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Focus 2.5T ST-2
  • Year: 2008

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:00 AM

Lmao i dont think im his type unfortunatly im legal although ever since i found that out i did activate the autolocking on the focus just incase he sneaks in and hides behind the seat, planns to rape me then leave to wake up in a field in the middle of nowhere with a sore !Removed!. Let your imagination run whild boys, peace out lmao

Mike

#20 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Lmao i dont think im his type unfortunatly im legal although ever since i found that out i did activate the autolocking on the focus just incase he sneaks in and hides behind the seat, planns to rape me then leave to wake up in a field in the middle of nowhere with a sore !Removed!. Let your imagination run whild boys, peace out lmao

Mike

well if hes hiding in the back seat the auto locking has you fxxxxd then had that on the passat deactivated it i hate being locked in my motor when i driving at least i can get out and run unfortunately for you youll need extra padded seats Posted Image

#21 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

well if hes hiding in the back seat the auto locking has you fxxxxd then had that on the passat deactivated it i hate being locked in my motor when i driving at least i can get out and run unfortunately for you youll need extra padded seats Posted Image

I know hence why i fitted the leathers and if my mate can get open the door when the deadlocks are on with a struggle i think that if a guy was trying to rape me a car door lock wouldant hold me back from running away, if things didnt go to plan id snap a cd and attack him with that. Then again i am welsh so if he was wearing a wollie cardy id stil run a mile but see it more as payback then pedofilia

Mike

#22 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:22 AM

I know hence why i fitted the leathers and if my mate can get open the door when the deadlocks are on with a struggle i think that if a guy was trying to rape me a car door lock wouldant hold me back from running away, if things didnt go to plan id snap a cd and attack him with that. Then again i am welsh so if he was wearing a wollie cardy id stil run a mile but see it more as payback then pedofilia

Mike

looking for a set of leathers myself there was a set at my local scrappy but i wasnt giving him 70 each for the fronts and 100 for the rears he can take a jump at that moneys tight the now anyway as my work closed worked for a garage and the guy shut down the small one i could have stayed on but not for the cash he was offering so unemployed but seats will be on the agenda eventually kids shoes etc come first

#23 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

looking for a set of leathers myself there was a set at my local scrappy but i wasnt giving him 70 each for the fronts and 100 for the rears he can take a jump at that moneys tight the now anyway as my work closed worked for a garage and the guy shut down the small one i could have stayed on but not for the cash he was offering so unemployed but seats will be on the agenda eventually kids shoes etc come first

Nip on ebay theres a fair few sets nocking around on there these days, ive just stuck my fabric rear bench on this morning with the headrests etc hopefully that'l go soon as fir the kids shies, kleenex tissue boxes do the job :P

Mike

#24 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

Nip on ebay theres a fair few sets nocking around on there these days, ive just stuck my fabric rear bench on this morning with the headrests etc hopefully that'l go soon as fir the kids shies, kleenex tissue boxes do the job Posted Image

Mike

my local scrappy is a mate so ive got him looking out for a set when they come in ill just clean the blood off them lol kleenex boxes you can tell you aint got kids 6yr olds have streety cred these days especially females im outnumbered 3 to 1 the mrs 26 the 6yr old and a 15mnth old with an attitude the price we pay for having a dangly bit lol cant say that i wanted kids wouldnt change it either but leather is a lot easier to clean in all situations

#25 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:47 PM

my local scrappy is a mate so ive got him looking out for a set when they come in ill just clean the blood off them lol kleenex boxes you can tell you aint got kids 6yr olds have streety cred these days especially females im outnumbered 3 to 1 the mrs 26 the 6yr old and a 15mnth old with an attitude the price we pay for having a dangly bit lol cant say that i wanted kids wouldnt change it either but leather is a lot easier to clean in all situations

I love my leather seats deffo having them in my next focus and im aware kids have street cred alot of them also need taking down a peg, parking there push bikes in car parking spaces and not expecting us to run over them or well i live on the back of a wood and before now ive seen peoples bikes put up at the top of trees to stop them riding round the streets haha i love living here :P .

Mike

#26 terminator

terminator

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: focus zetec s

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

sorry if its already been mentioned, what about a focus rs conversion? 2.0 turbo?

high guys its jay/terminator im new here iv read your conversation and in my opinion you wont get massive gains from the 1.6 read my intro bout my car mines a 1.8 zetec s cammed vernia pullys slainless exhust straight through + manifold chipped skimmed head coldair induction platinum plugs magnacor leads crank case vent bottom end strenghtend the works then the power hunt began where i wanted more and i got to the point of thinkin tubo supercharger or engine conversion and in the end i decided on nitros 100bhp shot had the kit fitted and now in seconds can change the valve to 50bhp 75bhp 100bhp right up untill 200bhp because thats what my engine is tunned for it has 170bhp off nos and 275bhp on nos and thats scarry you see the power delivery is unreal and instant cause its a chemical explosion where turbos superchargers have lag and there tempramental overheating etc now if i put the 200bhp valve in my car has 375bhp on nos and i carnt live with it its dangerously quick so 275bhp is more than enough for me.so to cut the story short streghthen your internals get a solid foundation valves cam bottom end gaskets ect like mine then go to the wizzards of nos down doncaster like me and get then to fit you a system trust me its amazing better than any turbo supercharger or engine conversion plus the torque matches the bhp gains and it dosnt affect fuel consumption constantly like a turbo or charger does or a bigger conversion for that matter.wish i lived near you id take you out in mine then you would see what i mean

#27 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

high guys its jay/terminator im new here iv read your conversation and in my opinion you wont get massive gains from the 1.6 read my intro bout my car mines a 1.8 zetec s cammed vernia pullys slainless exhust straight through + manifold chipped skimmed head coldair induction platinum plugs magnacor leads crank case vent bottom end strenghtend the works then the power hunt began where i wanted more and i got to the point of thinkin tubo supercharger or engine conversion and in the end i decided on nitros 100bhp shot had the kit fitted and now in seconds can change the valve to 50bhp 75bhp 100bhp right up untill 200bhp because thats what my engine is tunned for it has 170bhp off nos and 275bhp on nos and thats scarry you see the power delivery is unreal and instant cause its a chemical explosion where turbos superchargers have lag and there tempramental overheating etc now if i put the 200bhp valve in my car has 375bhp on nos and i carnt live with it its dangerously quick so 275bhp is more than enough for me.so to cut the story short streghthen your internals get a solid foundation valves cam bottom end gaskets ect like mine then go to the wizzards of nos down doncaster like me and get then to fit you a system trust me its amazing better than any turbo supercharger or engine conversion plus the torque matches the bhp gains and it dosnt affect fuel consumption constantly like a turbo or charger does or a bigger conversion for that matter.wish i lived near you id take you out in mine then you would see what i mean

Just one big dirty massive snag with that. Its horendiousally illegal lmao

Mike

#28 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,942 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

Mike

and the fact the ib5 gearbox isnt any good for that power it will eventually knacker the gaerbox you can have all the nos in the world any true tuner will tell you having a car that can corner fast is as important as straight line speed the 1.8 brakes are no good for that power neither is the ront wheel drive without powerflex bushes and some strengtheing heavy duty anti roll bar and a sway bar fitted to the rear the gearbox wont last long the clutch wont either in standard form and with a straight through its both illegal and will fail an mot fast but impractical for the cost of it all and the hasssle the st170 is a better car to start as a base or the 2.0 litre duratec engine which can take the power standard

#29 terminator

terminator

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Mike

you clearly dont no what you are talking about mike lmao???????? 1 check out wizzards off NOS web site you will find out that it isnt illegal
2 ive had it fitted for 2 years my insurace know and my car flys through MOTs 3 it is only ever illegal when used with race fuel and its in the road and since all of us can only ever get bp ultimate or shell optimax it isnt illegal to mix nitos with that road fuel...........

#30 terminator

terminator

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

and the fact the ib5 gearbox isnt any good for that power it will eventually knacker the gaerbox you can have all the nos in the world any true tuner will tell you having a car that can corner fast is as important as straight line speed the 1.8 brakes are no good for that power neither is the ront wheel drive without powerflex bushes and some strengtheing heavy duty anti roll bar and a sway bar fitted to the rear the gearbox wont last long the clutch wont either in standard form and with a straight through its both illegal and will fail an mot fast but impractical for the cost of it all and the hasssle the st170 is a better car to start as a base or the 2.0 litre duratec engine which can take the power standard

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users