Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warning For Those With Lowered Mk7S

titanium_s_spec

don't no was hopeing for a bit more input from on here. so don't really no as dealer is not helping much.after all it was down to them that they wore in correctly and as for checking tires i do each week but only wall and cntr but never really turn steering on to full lock to check indide but at only 4000 miles you should not exspect it.and also made me lok in boot for jack as well and thats not there either ...as i have tire weld and electric pump i just guessed ford took it upon there selves not to put jack etc in boot.

don't no was hopeing for a bit more input from on here. so don't really no as dealer is not helping much.after all it was down to them that they wore in correctly and as for checking tires i do each week but only wall and cntr but never really turn steering on to full lock to check indide but at only 4000 miles you should not exspect it.and also made me lok in boot for jack as well and thats not there either ...as i have tire weld and electric pump i just guessed ford took it upon there selves not to put jack etc in boot.

If anything, I check my tires even more when they are new, to make sure they are tracked correctly etc, and catch any problems early on. I suspect Ford would argue this, but the customer is always right too ...

If you have the weld and pump, I would have still thought you got a jack too ... bit odd, that.