Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikael

Paint Chipping

4 posts in this topic

iv just collected my fiesta a la 03 last wednsday and she is running perfectly so far :) but there are some stone old painted over (badly) stonechippings on the bonnet. i was just wondering what would be the best way to remidy this. i dont really have any skills to do it myself, but im not sure who to turn to.

please help

mike

find out your colour code and then you can use a touch up pen (apply using a needle, not the brush)

However if they are alot bigger

The best bet would be a resprayed bonnet. it depends how much you want it done

I think you will always see a stone chip unless it is done proffesionally or you hold a very steady and patient hand :lol:

if there are quite alot of them it may be worth you're while calling around for a few quotes.

I think you will always see a stone chip unless it is done proffesionally or you hold a very steady and patient hand :lol:

if there are quite alot of them it may be worth you're while calling around for a few quotes.

iv started to call around to get a few quotes.

just thought id ad a picture with the problem. it has been touched up, but quite badly. the colour dosnt match. and it over runs quite a bit

P2240247.jpg

so again if you have any tips, or any sugestions this kind of thing would cost, please post!