Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint Chipping

mikael

iv just collected my fiesta a la 03 last wednsday and she is running perfectly so far :) but there are some stone old painted over (badly) stonechippings on the bonnet. i was just wondering what would be the best way to remidy this. i dont really have any skills to do it myself, but im not sure who to turn to.

please help

mike

find out your colour code and then you can use a touch up pen (apply using a needle, not the brush)

However if they are alot bigger

The best bet would be a resprayed bonnet. it depends how much you want it done

I think you will always see a stone chip unless it is done proffesionally or you hold a very steady and patient hand :lol:

if there are quite alot of them it may be worth you're while calling around for a few quotes.

I think you will always see a stone chip unless it is done proffesionally or you hold a very steady and patient hand :lol:

if there are quite alot of them it may be worth you're while calling around for a few quotes.

iv started to call around to get a few quotes.

just thought id ad a picture with the problem. it has been touched up, but quite badly. the colour dosnt match. and it over runs quite a bit

P2240247.jpg

so again if you have any tips, or any sugestions this kind of thing would cost, please post!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club