Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Design Error Or Potholes Or Both??????

DOORAGSFEZZY

Hey guys i am really getting annoyed with this car(wheels) and no 1 can help unless you have money and lots of it (which i dont).... now the question is........ why are they sooooo knackered already???

i have read alot about others that are experiencing the same problem, so they has to be an answer please.

i have thought about taking it up at fords head office, but i need proof of this happening............... can you help me or what????????

THIS NEEDS TO BE SORTED AS THE TYRE BILL IS GUNNA GO THROUGH THE ROOF NOT TO MENTION ABOUT THE STEERING/SUSPENSION COMPONENTS GOING THROUNGH ALL THIS COMOTION............ WHAT YOU GUYS SAY.

Hey guys i am really getting annoyed with this car(wheels) and no 1 can help unless you have money and lots of it (which i dont).... now the question is........ why are they sooooo knackered already???

i have read alot about others that are experiencing the same problem, so they has to be an answer please.

i have thought about taking it up at fords head office, but i need proof of this happening............... can you help me or what????????

THIS NEEDS TO BE SORTED AS THE TYRE BILL IS GUNNA GO THROUGH THE ROOF NOT TO MENTION ABOUT THE STEERING/SUSPENSION COMPONENTS GOING THROUNGH ALL THIS COMOTION............ WHAT YOU GUYS SAY.

Agreed, The wheels dont seem to be able to absorb any sort of bump easily. I have two alloys currently out of shape due to potholes, wernt hit that fast or that hard either. Slight dis colour aswell. Im aware of a mate who has a VW sirocco (new shape) and when he left his car in to be serviced they said that his wheels looked a bit discoloured and changed them free of charge without him even complaining!!

You may get somewhere with Ford if you can get a group together who are all expierincing problems with there wheels. Ideally you would want the group to consist of peiople who all own a car with the same spec of Ford wheels to show that it could be a quality error?

Contact Ford first but you also might want to put something on BBC’s watchdog web site, they recently did an article on certain 19” BMW wheels being faulty. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club