AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kasper-N

Ebay Find Of The Day

7 posts in this topic

Found this on eBay today. Touch screen, supports DVD, GPS, "Car reverse reminder" etc... Looks a bit strange though, look at the number buttons. What happened to 7,8,9 and 0?

Found this on eBay today. Touch screen, supports DVD, GPS, "Car reverse reminder" etc... Looks a bit strange though, look at the number buttons. What happened to 7,8,9 and 0?

I think the numbers will be for programming in Radio stations?

Most radios support 6 of these stations.

thats just a picture of the standard ford headunit that you'd find in the standard zetec-s etc. you don't acutually get the fascia when you buy this item i believe all you get is the new screen and surround and the hardware that goes behind the cd slot...

400 odd quid icon_eek.gif

I can think of better ways to spend my money

been looking at these for awhile but for £400 quid i wanna see one fitted and working before i buy. especially seen asthough they seem to be chineese made and imported, and usually chinesse means sh*ite.

the GPS would be handy and it runs windows CE which means you can install tomtom free of charge and relatively easy, would be a nice addition to the car i think, providing it worked well

been looking at these for awhile but for £400 quid i wanna see one fitted and working before i buy. especially seen asthough they seem to be chineese made and imported, and usually chinesse means sh*ite.

the GPS would be handy and it runs windows CE which means you can install tomtom free of charge and relatively easy, would be a nice addition to the car i think, providing it worked well

I'd want to see more details before I parted with that kind of money but potentially I'd have one