Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7 On Ap Coiolvers !

sammy o

got this done couple of week ago, soon to go lower on back. next on the list is anthracite grey alloys which is getting done in couple of weeks . comments ect welcome thanks...

Photo0074.jpg

Photo0075.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

then had a play on a slop ...

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0083.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

Photo0084.jpg

sorry about all the pics got carried away . totally recommend these coilovers cars like a little go cart very pleased . thankyou for looking

Looking good Sammy B)

A wee bit too low for me on the front, the rear looks fine.

I know you want to lower the rear a bit further, what you like is what matters most. ;)

You'll have to watch kerbs and humps / bumps. :(

I'm getting mine lowered -35mm on Thursday on H&R springs. ;)

Stephen.

Looking good Sammy B)

A wee bit too low for me on the front, the rear looks fine.

I know you want to lower the rear a bit further, what you like is what matters most. ;)

You'll have to watch kerbs and humps / bumps. :(

I'm getting mine lowered -35mm on Thursday on H&R springs. ;)

Stephen.

cheers for comments .. put some pictures up looking forward too seeing how it sits .

Looks awesome,i dont know if you remember but i was pm'ing you over on zsoc regarding these coilovers, finally took the plunge today and ordered them phoned up the company that deal directly with importing ap coilovers in from germany and managed to get them for £445 delivered, going to take about 3 weeks though as apparently they don't have any stocked so have to be shipped from germany. I bet you get lots of looks when you are out and about now, had any problems getting over speedbumps or anything?

A tad to low for me personally! I prefer the wheels to be in line with the arches, but that's just me. How are you finding the ride?

Looks awesome,i dont know if you remember but i was pm'ing you over on zsoc regarding these coilovers, finally took the plunge today and ordered them phoned up the company that deal directly with importing ap coilovers in from germany and managed to get them for £445 delivered, going to take about 3 weeks though as apparently they don't have any stocked so have to be shipped from germany. I bet you get lots of looks when you are out and about now, had any problems getting over speedbumps or anything?

glad to hear you wont regret it! yeh do get many heads turning .. nah speed bumps are fine aslong i go really slow. iv only hit front once and its done no harm as it jst caught right under the car which was lucky! sam

whoa too low for me too im affraid, maybe im showing my age?? i can see the upcoming thread detailing damage caused by these winter potholes

glad to hear you wont regret it! yeh do get many heads turning .. nah speed bumps are fine aslong i go really slow. iv only hit front once and its done no harm as it jst caught right under the car which was lucky! sam

Glad to here the car was ok, im sure i will do the same thing when i get mine lol when you planning on getting the back down abit more? How long did you have to wait for your kit to arrive?

Glad to here the car was ok, im sure i will do the same thing when i get mine lol when you planning on getting the back down abit more? How long did you have to wait for your kit to arrive?

about a week mine came in . i got told up to 2 so was very suprised. im not sure when because i had ago with my brother and couldnt move it so mite send it to garage to do, as im no machanic haha.

Im I the only one honest enough to say that just looks bad?

Im sorry, im not trying to be rude, but it just looks awful to me.

I think it looks awesome tbh but just couldn't do it around here to many speed humps i realy like the rear diffuser painted looks loads better i think this will be my next mod B)

everyone has there own opinion and thats fair enough man !

Wow :o , that could never be done around here without ripping the bottom half off on speed bumps.Woudnt fancy taking one of them on with a car load if its that low :lol:

No I agree, But Ive already Told Sammy ... I still love the Zetec S :D

Should have mine within a month

The I'll stop nagging ha ha

Any thoughts on the alloys then? I dont think grey suited (ZSOC photoshop)

looks good that dont think i be doing it though as it may look daft on a standard one!!! and is that ice white xenon or xenon-look reverse lights you got?? noticed the blue reflection from bulbs haha

Wow that is LOW. Looks nice on your car, but isn't it effin stiff?? I had a Golf Cabriolet Mk1 lowered like that, it was fun in the beginning but i eventually speedbumps became a nightmare.

i do like cars low but after having my 206 lower than that and the roads round here i couldnt possible even try it anymore.

i would space the back wheels out a tiny bit if u can

i do like cars low but after having my 206 lower than that and the roads round here i couldnt possible even try it anymore.

i would space the back wheels out a tiny bit if u can

spaced out at 5 mm at the moment . going another 5 when i can be bothered to take of wheels ect lol !

Nice one, what size of alloys you going for? 18s would look sweet

keeping the same ones just going grey !

Have to say, i'm not a huge fan of that tbh. It really don't suit the car and not to mention it will ruin the comfort of the car. Each to their own... <_<

;) This is gorgeous mate, looks really really well and cant wait to get mine done on the kw's! Is there any chance you could get me a pic from side on at a bit more of a distance so you can see the front of the car and the back if you get me?

;) This is gorgeous mate, looks really really well and cant wait to get mine done on the kw's! Is there any chance you could get me a pic from side on at a bit more of a distance so you can see the front of the car and the back if you get me?

yeh will do at weekend for you !