Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wozza89

Fuel Injectors

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've had my car now since september, 1.4 petrol zetec 59 plate, currently done around 3500 miles.

During the mornings when driving along, with no music/heater noise, the fuel injectors seem really loud and more familiar like a diesel rather than a petrol...

Is this due to the cold weather, or shall i get it checked out?

Oil levels etc are fine, car is well looked after.

Thank you

Hi,

I've had my car now since september, 1.4 petrol zetec 59 plate, currently done around 3500 miles.

During the mornings when driving along, with no music/heater noise, the fuel injectors seem really loud and more familiar like a diesel rather than a petrol...

Is this due to the cold weather, or shall i get it checked out?

Oil levels etc are fine, car is well looked after.

Thank you

have you had a letter yet stating you need to go to dealer and have injector cleaner done at the price of £15 got my letter the other day seems just another way of ford getting more money from us..

have you had a letter yet stating you need to go to dealer and have injector cleaner done at the price of £15 got my letter the other day seems just another way of ford getting more money from us..

No i haven't... Although i took out their service plan for the 3 years, which i presume this should be covered?