Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinkys For Sale......

Ronnie Roberts

Well we have decided to sell the beloved fiesta... its only done 2000 miles so if anyone fancys a bargin gimmie a shout

Pinky

just dont need the car anymore and im paying £260 a month and do less than 200 miles a month in it now!! would rather see someone else enjoy it!

just dont need the car anymore and im paying £260 a month and do less than 200 miles a month in it now!! would rather see someone else enjoy it!

Gorgeous car that I would love 2 take off your hands but unfortunately can't afford even the 12k!

Gorgous car, would love my mum to buy it so we could have a fiesta household, shame you have to let it go!

be sad to see it go but its pointless keeping it!! had a run out inb her today done 120miles... loved every minute of it :)

That's so annoying! I'd love to take it off your hands but I've got a new ZS on order :( It's an amazing spec within my budget :( Where were you at the end of January?!

never even thought of stickin it on here!! just stuck it on piston heads the other day....

haha u can change ur mind! buy mine instead lol

It'd save me £2k, but I like the novelty of having a brand new car. And besides I don't have any money until April which is when I'd be collecting mine anyway.

If it was in Sea Grey or Squeeze I'd bite your fingers off to get it :P

had a fair bit of intrest but nothing solid... always got the option to sell back to a dealer! they told me a standard titanium books at £11500 so i would get around £12000 as it has a fair bit of kit.. but to be honest id rather see some get in on here than it be sold be a dealer for £13500-14000!!!

Car is now advertised elsewhere as im hoping to get shot by next weekend! anyone intrested pm me!

Shame car is pink - sort of limits your market

car will be on auto trader as of tmw evening at £12495, will let neone on the forum have it for £12250 tho!

if only you stayed closer i would be interested

if only you stayed closer i would be interested

aberdeen is only 3hrs away bud! been there a few times! i would consider payin ur train fair costs if ur willing to travel.....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club