Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7 Zetec S Lowered On -35Mm H&r Springs

rocky1722

stephen, e-mail me your e-mail address and tomorrow i will take some pictures of my rear diffuser and exhaust and send them over to you car is dirty but you will get to see the result

;)

Thanks, here's it when it looked it's best. Won a show & shine trophy that day for it. :D

I do not care what anyone says about Fords previous styling direction, the simplicity and Germanic styling of the previous Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo is fantastic. The Mondeo does it the best though, purposeful and so beautifully detailed. Mate, your Mondeo is no exception, it looks !Removed! awesome. If only they sold that version in Australia *sigh*

yes, MK7= JA8

I`m going to change my springs for Eibachs on Wednesday, at the moment I`ve stock Titanium suspension and 16" wheels (you can see how winter tire looks :) - Pirelli Snowsport 210, I`ll add also few pics after the springs will be fitted):

ppz.png

You can compare with rocky`s measurements that differene between his and mine stock hight is cca. 1 inch = 1/2 inch for bigger wheels (16" vs. 17" - 1/2") and 1/2 inch for stock sport suspension...

Yes as Harweyko said the Mk7 is a JA8.

That's the exact place where I got mine although through eBay. Just remember as I think I mentioned earlier you'll probably end up paying slightly more than advertised due to euros conversion. I paid £188 all in to have them delivered to my door.

Stephen.

Yes as Harweyko said the Mk7 is a JA8.

That's the exact place where I got mine although through ebay. Just remember as I think I mentioned earlier you'll probably end up paying slightly more than advertised due to euros conversion. I paid £188 all in to have them delivered to my door.

Stephen.

Ta very much, will be ordering asap.

• 2 years later...

HI I HAVE FIESTA ZETEC .WHAT SPRING IS GOOD FOR MY FIESTA I JUST DONT WANT THE alloys TOUCH DE BODY.35 OR 40 OR 50

I HAVE 17 WORDFACE alloys

THANK YOU

Eibach 35mm if you want to retain your warranty on that section of the vehicle.

• 1 year later...

post-27015-0-74713500-1388863868_thumb.jpost-27015-0-25764300-1388863971_thumb.j

Mines on Eibach's but I think I need spacers.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have the link as to where i can get the HR springs ? only looking for the 35mm ones !! 

I was planning on getting eibachs but it's gonna be pointless if it's only gonna drop it 15mm???56ba2e176d256_ImageUploadedByFordOC14550

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Looks rly nice mate!!! I wish I could do that buy I don't think direct line would like me to much :laugh:

On 25 February 2010 at 5:20 PM, rocky1722 said:

Some more comparison pics. :D

Before

Drive3b.jpg

After

Drive3a.jpg

Before

Drive2b.jpg

After

Drive2a.jpg

Before

Drive1b.jpg

After

Drive1a.jpg

Cheers,

Stephen.

The car is so much cooler after lowering it... it even started to snow!!:tongue:

Just lowered mines lol

Before (also before got new tyres)

9811f2e3970f9171f9c54b1217b0f008.jpg

after

d50ce90a3d59878948b604bbcbbad7a5.jpg

14 hours ago, anya00tan said:

30mm is just right. Here is mine on 30mm eibach springs and 15mm eibach spacers on the rear.

a16.jpg

b16.jpg

How do you find speed bumps with the drop and splitter?

On 25 February 2010 at 6:42 PM, andyedge said:

Before

Road3b.jpg

After

Road3a.jpg

Wow, that really is low! You couldn't see the silver car behind before :lol:

Looking nice, love the colour :wub: can't think why...

Lol thats because the picture was taken on a different day , the silver car was not parked there , also look at the side of the house , its wet , the other pic its dry lol 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2016 at 10:15 AM, alexp999 said:

How do you find speed bumps with the drop and splitter?

Thanks. No problem with speed bumps. Just being careful with steep ramps. The front splitter had a bit of scratches from parking too close to a kerb - easily fixed with black touch up paint

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:38 PM, Colin1969 said:

Lol thats because the picture was taken on a different day , the silver car was not parked there , also look at the side of the house , its wet , the other pic its dry lol 

Wow, I posted that comment almost 6 years ago :ohmy: Time flies...

Wonder where rocky's car is now :unsure: it sure looked good back then.

• 3 months later...

Can anyone tell me what the part no. Is for the 35mm lowering springs for a 2010 Fiesta? Is it 29012-1???

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk