Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sods Law

artscot79

well went to go and take the kid to school this morning reversed out the drive and instantly before ide moved more than an inch i got the worst noise ive ever heard from the car...got out and had a look and then i noticed it front passenger spring had gone sad.gif .

couldnt bloomin believe it anyway i got the car to the garage and an hour later i had new springs fitted biggrin.gif though my wallet was 170 quid lighterunsure.gif that was both fronts plus fitting and tracking done.....at the same time i cant grumble they were the original springs but what a difference in the steering a lot tighter and firmer .

i was lucky as the broken spring was caught up in the unbroken part and hadnt ripped my tyre apart or worse...sods law the only thing not covered by a warranty is the thing that has to go wrong so she isnt getting her smoothed rear wiper or badges this month as punishment lol and the fact the mrs has nicked my wallet again as ive spent too much.

if it wasnt snowing pxxxing it down freezing and 9am ide have borrowed some of my mates spring compressors and done it myself oh well theyre done now.

At least it was only on your drive and not going down the road

170 notes for the work you had done seems good value, my clio needed front springs about 6 months ago and original ones were 80-90 each!I decided not go for the original ones in the end.Like you say it was lucky that no other damage ocurred or you could have been looking at an even bigger bill.

170 notes for the work you had done seems good value, my clio needed front springs about 6 months ago and original ones were 80-90 each!I decided not go for the original ones in the end.Like you say it was lucky that no other damage ocurred or you could have been looking at an even bigger bill.

the top of the spring went so it just went over the top of the strut fortunately i was able to drive it to the garage with no extra damage i think it went while sitting opn the drive over night couldnt believe it springs were 67quid each plus fitting tracking 27 quid so a good price even better the guy was happy for me to sit and yack away as he was working so i could keep an eye on them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club