Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waterleak In Passenger Footwell

louis

Hi all second time this has happend now puddle in footwell dont know what cause is many saying pollen filter housing but is this also right for 58 model any input would be great thanks for your help peeps LOUIS. :rolleyes:

Should still be under warranty yes? It shouldn't be your job to find out the problem! Call Ford customer relations and start a case to have it repaired under warranty, you will be given a case number. Then bring it to the nearest Ford garage, tell them the case number. If they need to strip out interior and other parts, it may take a week or so for them to investigate and solve the issue.

Hij went this morning they said not covered by warrenty as is a ford direct car what this means i dont know young girl said had to be plugged in for nostics and i would have to play i kicked off to no avail back on the phone tommorow not happy LOUIS :angry:

Hij went this morning they said not covered by warrenty as is a ford direct car what this means i dont know young girl said had to be plugged in for nostics and i would have to play i kicked off to no avail back on the phone tommorow not happy LOUIS :angry:

Did you call Ford customer relations or go to the garage about it first? Ford customer relations should do it as a goodwill gesture under warranty if you push them about it.

Hi J she did mention somethink about goodwill which went over my head as i was so angry its in tuesday will keep you updated as to the remedy cheers LOUIS ;)

Hi J she did mention somethink about goodwill which went over my head as i was so angry its in tuesday will keep you updated as to the remedy cheers LOUIS wink.gif

diagnostics will not tell you where a leaks coming from im sure they are all trained to say diagnostics to every question a revised grill was fitted in 2001 to the mk1 focus which allowed water to go around the sides of the filter so how ford still have the issue now is beyond me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club