Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

artscot79

Suspicous

6 posts in this topic

why is the forum asking for unsecure passwords im getting the auto club requests a test and is asking for a password and login everytime i click on a topic or try to reply it doesnt do it with any other site and my security shows my pc is clean

I'd thought that. I'm not completing it unless someone from the forum says it's ok.

Mike

I am also experiencing this and know nothing about it - I am about to contact the forum management and see if there's any more information on it.

Issue has been resolved. :D

sorry guys... it was a problem our end. That log in was coming from our development server.

Strung up the developer LOL

sorry guys... it was a problem our end. That log in was coming from our development server.

Strung up the developer LOL

no probs just wanted to check something similar happened on a vw site before and we were being hacked i think you can cut the developer down now though we he starts going blue its usually timebiggrin.gif