Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Me And My "marmite" Fiesta

Jack_P

Thought i'd just drop a little hello from myself, have been signed up on here for a little while but not that active :)

Anyway here it is, if iv'e ever know something to get a wide range of comments then its this, they range from "Thats fking awesome" to " i think i seen a baby do something of a similar colour to that". Tend not to take much notice of the crap ones as its me who owns it and thats all that matters!

3943432333_5bbe60b511_b.jpg

4-1.jpg

FiestaY.jpg

It's done a cheeky little run on the dyno at college too :P

fiestadyno1.jpg

JackFlywheel.jpg

Had it for around 2 years now, was looking at upgrading to an ST but certain funds had to be put elsewhere so i think possibly selling mine and changing to a zetec-s would be my choice now :D

Within the next week or so i should have my green and black gel overlay badges aswell have this fitted..

IMG00084-20100228-1747.jpg

Yep the good old Cupra R front splitter that a few people i have seen had fitted to their fiesta's.

Now if anyone on here has done the same retro-fit then could anyone possibly link me to a post showing the best way? either that or ill just fit it myself id just rather see the best way of mounting it

Thanks for reading, any questions or comments then just msg me! Chow fo nao :)

Hello and welcome to the FOC :D

Love the car and indeed the colour. The mods you are planning should make quite a nice difference :)

Love the colour, I bet it cleans up really well (Like in the first picture)

badge overlays will make it very unqiue indeed, I've only seen that colour fiesta a few times, but they paintwork was very faded.

Nice fiesta Bud

Love the colour of the car and it seems to be in perfect condition! Oh, welcome to the FOC!

Thanks for the replies everyone you all seem to like the colour aswell :D

The top picture was taken at another meet a few months back and even i could say ive never seen a pic

Heres mine and my brothers ST from that day

3938021632_fd5b89301f_b.jpg

To say anyway i like to keep my car in a top notch condition ( only i can eat in my car :P )

Thanks for the warm welcome anyway :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club