Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Mirrors And Passenger Airbag!

markus250

Hi all,

Our mk6 fiesta passenger airbag seems to be the cause of an annoying rattle/vibration while driving along. Can the cover be removed from the dash or does the whole airbag have to be taken out? Just wanna put some sort of padding under the covers edges as if you put your hand flat on it, you can move it side to side very slightly and of course, with our fantastic bumpy roads this seems to rattle a lot.

Also, while i had the glovebox out making sure airbag was secured properly etc, i noticed on my fusebox that i have a fuse and wiring at the fusebox for electric and heated mirrors...the powerfold mirror relay isn't there though. According to the diagram on the glovebox these 2 fuses don't control anything else other than the mirrors. Could this mean i have the wiring in place for electric mirrors as i have manual mirrors at the moment. The car is a limited edition Flame model and electric mirrors was an option from new?

Anyone any ideas???

Cheers,

Mark :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club