Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Focus

AlexB

Picked it up last night and drove it out of the dealer at midnight with '10' plates (still looks weird to me lol).

Loving it so far but have one question about the keyless system... after turning the engine off the steering lock doesn't seem to kick in at all no matter how i turn the wheel, is there something special I have to do to get it to lock?

post-5894-126744797652_thumb.jpg

Picked it up last night and drove it out of the dealer at midnight with '10' plates (still looks weird to me lol).

Loving it so far but have one question about the keyless system... after turning the engine off the steering lock doesn't seem to kick in at all no matter how i turn the wheel, is there something special I have to do to get it to lock?

post-5894-126744797652_thumb.jpg

Thats tidy! just a shame its 5door :P

Mike

Thats tidy! just a shame its 5door :P

Mike

Hehe, the 3 door do look nicer but I went from a MK7 Fiesta Zetec-S so it's nice to have 5 doors again (I drove a 5 door car for 4 years before the Fiesta)... and this one was already built and I got a nice deal :P

Hehe, the 3 door do look nicer but I went from a MK7 Fiesta Zetec-S so it's nice to have 5 doors again (I drove a 5 door car for 4 years before the Fiesta)... and this one was already built and I got a nice deal :P

Ive never had a 5door before dont like the feeling of the back doors open etc like the feel of my hemmed in little 3door and i know i read your post about it being stolen! That was a nice car but il admit ive seen a few fez bombers nocking about and id look a prat in one so focus all the way!!

Mike

The five doors are good if you have a family. Practicality ftw.

However if you're single and vain like me... 3 door all the way.

The five doors are good if you have a family. Practicality ftw.

However if you're single and vain like me... 3 door all the way.

3 DOORS ALL THE WAYY WOOOOO B)

Mike

3 DOORS ALL THE WAYY WOOOOO cool.gif

Mike

i hae t3 doors too much faffing around when youve iot more than 2 of you in the car ever tried getting a kid in and out a 3 door blooming nightmare i can tell you that especially a new born

i hae t3 doors too much faffing around when youve iot more than 2 of you in the car ever tried getting a kid in and out a 3 door blooming nightmare i can tell you that especially a new born

X-gf has a kid (not mine dont ask lol) she tried to get her daughter in the back of my focus shes about 3 month's old and i swear down i nearly killed my x no way in hell is a car seat going on my leathers although it wasnt to much of a struggle to get into the back of it etc its only usually me in the beast anyway i scared the passenger's off :P

Mike

X-gf has a kid (not mine dont ask lol) she tried to get her daughter in the back of my focus shes about 3 month's old and i swear down i nearly killed my x no way in hell is a car seat going on my leathers although it wasnt to much of a struggle to get into the back of it etc its only usually me in the beast anyway i scared the passenger's off tongue.gif

Mike

yeah ive had 3 doors and they just aint practicle for me though people clambering over everything backsides knocjking the rear view mirror etc

yeah ive had 3 doors and they just aint practicle for me though people clambering over everything backsides knocjking the rear view mirror etc

Backsides knocking the rearview mirror .... art what have you been doing eh ;) lmao

Mike

Backsides knocking the rearview mirror .... art what have you been doing eh wink.gif lmao

Mike

i couldnt possibly say but she left a print on the mirror lol a partial cheek so to speak biggrin.gif

i couldnt possibly say but she left a print on the mirror lol a partial cheek so to speak biggrin.gif

*shudders* im just gonna let it lie there. :P

Mike

Very nice biggrin.gif

If it was mine i would be putting it on a lead and leaving it nowhere laugh.gif

ll if only mate if only biggrin.gif

Veryyyyy nice indeed :D

Forgot to ask, what spec is it?

Looks like a mish mash of ST and Zetec!!

And i've just seen your signature.....

Time for bed me thinks!!

And i've just seen your signature.....

Time for bed me thinks!!

yep i know that feeling even the simplest things seem difficult total brain freeze lol