• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yusuf

Central Locking

4 posts in this topic

Hi There,

i have a ford galaxy 2002 model, the driver side front door central locking does not lock using the remote key. The other doors including the back ok. the petrol cover also out of sink and looks on ad-hoc basis with the 3 doors that lock.

but when locking the doors from inside using the buton on the driver side front door, it sometimes locks all the doors but other times all doors locked apart from the front driver side. can hear the motor making noise.

any ideas please

Hi There,

i have a ford galaxy 2002 model, the driver side front door central locking does not lock using the remote key. The other doors including the back ok. the petrol cover also out of sink and looks on ad-hoc basis with the 3 doors that lock.

but when locking the doors from inside using the buton on the driver side front door, it sometimes locks all the doors but other times all doors locked apart from the front driver side. can hear the motor making noise.

any ideas please

check the multiplug wires between the door and the pillar to see ifa ny are broken or corroded

hi i have a ford galaxy mk1 , i have just replaced the batteries in my keys and now the remote central locking has stopped working , does anyone know how to reset the keys.

thanks

mark