Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I Play Mp3's

pacman1960

I have an 06 reg 2.0 TDCI lx with i think a cd 6000 in it. Can this play mp3's, does anyone know?

I have an 06 reg 2.0 TDCI lx with i think a cd 6000 in it. Can this play mp3's, does anyone know?

No, it can't. However, you can buy a device to plug into the cd-changer port (so long as it isn't the 6006 CD changer unit) on the back (AUX button on the front to activate) that allows you to plug an MP3 player directly in to it, like having a 3.5mm AUX socket.

thanks for that. Can you also tell me if the aux socket that i have in the glove compartment is live and would i be able to plug an mp3 player into that?

thanks for that. Can you also tell me if the aux socket that i have in the glove compartment is live and would i be able to plug an mp3 player into that?

Well, if you have one, it should be; but Ford are known for putting things in that just need to be wired in behind. Best to check it out really :)

Well, if you have one, it should be; but Ford are known for putting things in that just need to be wired in behind. Best to check it out really :)

my 54 plate lx has the same head unit and the mp3 jack in the glove box was wired in. u have to change track on the mp3 player though not the head unit.

my 54 plate lx has the same head unit and the mp3 jack in the glove box was wired in. u have to change track on the mp3 player though not the head unit.

i pass the cable over the back of the glove box into the passenger footwell and find the hole in the console between the retractable cupholder and the boot release is ideal!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club