Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S

Matt.ZS

After waiting for some time i received a phone call today saying my car had arrived and it was ready for collection and what a beauty it is. I've been grinning from ear to ear all day and i can't fault it one bit, i'll have pictures up tomorrow in the daylight but until then I'm going to go for a bit of cruising :D

Matt.ZS

Nice one mate, I'll be joining the 10 ZS Club this month also :D

Hi all

collected my fiesta zs on friday(1.6 tdci,panther black,street pk,bluetooth usb,rear parking sensors,supaguard).everthing was ok until the following morning when drivers seat broke!!got onto the garage who were mortified that this could happen,seat stuck furthest position forward so when i drive it at mo i look stupid.garage fixing friday. car only 24hrs old and already claiming on warranty!!

so what do you reckon i get for free off the garage for the hassle?

Hi all

collected my fiesta zs on friday(1.6 tdci,panther black,street pk,bluetooth usb,rear parking sensors,supaguard).everthing was ok until the following morning when drivers seat broke!!got onto the garage who were mortified that this could happen,seat stuck furthest position forward so when i drive it at mo i look stupid.garage fixing friday.what do you recommend i get for free? <_<

A working seat? :lol:

Been given the reg and collecting on Saturday be out for a good long drive around the lakes on Sunday.