Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ka - Heater Fans Not Working

Stewart1982

Hi,

Recently the heater/cooler fans stopped working all together in my girlfriends Ford Ka, its a 97 R reg.

Basically its as if theres no power at all going to them, checked fuse and its fine.

Obviously a big problem as its really hard to demist without them!!

Any suggestions where to start would be most appreciated,

Thanks

Does the heater work on any off the speed settings i.e on no 4 and not 1, 2 and 3 or non at all?

are you geting power to both sides of the fuse?

I would buy a haynes manual and look at the wiring diagrams to see what is in the circuit.

make sure your getting good earths and that your getting a live feed to the switch, to the fuse, to the heater resistor and the heater blower motor.

Does the heater work on any off the speed settings i.e on no 4 and not 1, 2 and 3 or non at all?

are you geting power to both sides of the fuse?

I would buy a haynes manual and look at the wiring diagrams to see what is in the circuit.

make sure your getting good earths and that your getting a live feed to the switch, to the fuse, to the heater resistor and the heater blower motor.

if the resistor pack has gone you wont get anything they dont always work on 4 only when they go check the fuse if you have power ide change the resistor

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club