Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rep Appointments...

DanGull

How come my signature picture is not shown but only a link is.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Gazjs

• fiesta_lad

• greenymk7

i'll sort one out for you matey :)

I sorted it there for you mate, but unfortunately I will have to remove it as it is a little on the big side.

I will sort it when Michael makes you one ;)

[img=http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/shakkbucket/sigfiestalad.jpg]

There you go :)

Thank you very much for your help much appreciated. :D

Made up with the signature picture very nice. :D

anyone else that would like sigs making then send over a PM and i will do it in my spare time.

I would love to come a meet with you guys, iv bin trying to organise one up here in Yorkshire but noone seems to be insterested :( .....

By the way, would someone be able to be aboe to do me a better sig pic as mine looks like its bin done by a 4 year old :lol:, thanks guys and gals!!!

send me a pm with all the pictures in that you would like and i will do one this afto

Oh btw, i have loads of piccies of my car on here if anyways interested lol!

As long as I’m not treading on anyone’s toes and your not in a hurry I don’t mind doing the odd signature too, just pm’ me some pictures and I’ll do it as soon as I can. :)

If somebody could do a nice looking sig for me, i'd be very greatful :) Whos willing? :lol:

if you could pm some pictures i will do it later this evening

As there are a lot of requests going about for signatures to be made, i would like to remind you all that there is a photoshop section to the forum, of which i have started a topic in so that we can keep all requests together to make it easier for thoose asking and making sigs ;)

Signature Requests

NO! no swirly for me. I'm one of those that doesn't really see the point. You don't blank it out when it's parked in a car park or on a busy road do you? plently of people looking at it and having the potential to note it down and drop a can of speeding whoopass on you!

1) It would have to be a pretty stupid criminal to use a car local to them as the clone car - the internet is a much better source.

2) Most of our pictures are associated with our posts/signatures. Criminal does a bank job in a silver mk4 Fiesta - does he drive round the area for a while hoping he'll spot one to nick the number from? Unlikely - Google is his friend, stick it in and bingo, number stolen. He also knows where the actual car is from, the name of the main driver, their age, their dog's name, how long you've owned the car, how many miles it's done - and so on, and so on, and so on. Much harder for you to prove it's a cloned car if they have this info...

I'm Ted, i'm 58, live in Middlesborough and drive a MK3 diesel :ph34r:

I'm Ted, i'm 58, live in Middlesborough and drive a MK3 diesel :ph34r:

U ok michael p :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club