Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rep Appointments...

DanGull

Me being brilliant at geography, whats the most southern point of the midlands???

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Gazjs

• fiesta_lad

• DanGull

1st requirement for being a rep - learn to use the announcement board :lol:

I thought there were no rules??

Ohhhh wait, that's fight club...

on a major road probs northhampton

northampton in the midlands?? oh!!

after the last meet i'm willing to travel, i loved it!! :D

Well, in terms of how our areas work here on FOC, our most southerly point is the southern tip of Northamptonshire - not a million miles from Watford Gap. Anyone would think I did that on purpose ;)

why of course not daniel, innocent daniel!!!

it is a good meeting place, fancy trying somewhere/something different now though. not that i'd mind watford gap again though!

would be cool to get some scenic/grassy/country shots somewhere.....

in which case come to newark and i will show u plenty of places :D

make a weekend of it :lol:

The thing about meets is they can move Mike - Watford Gap is a good rendezvous and starting point for a convoy. We meet there, then journey on somewhere else...

Oooh I believe I'm a rep for the Gwent area! :D

Thank you Dan, very much appreciated! :D

Greeny - we need a detailing meet to sort out the shocking paint of some members' cars anyway :lol:

Newark - no, Lincoln - yes.

haha your welcome to pile onto my driveway which takes about 15 cars :lol:

newark is much easier the lincoln aswell right on the A1 :P

I know of a couple of places in lincoln that would make it a grand day out, also summer time at clumber park is pretty awesome for car/countryside stuff (and abit of frisbee)

newark's nice!! moving from watford gap? PLAN!

All should come to stafford, that's where it's at! nice meeeting spot near shugborough hall!

i love the new regions, i smell a plate of success with a side order of win

CLUMBER PARK!!!!

that would be an ACE location!

Greeny - we need a detailing meet to sort out the shocking paint of some members' cars anyway :lol:

Newark - no, Lincoln - yes.

not at 1'o'clock on a sunday afternoon though...

detailing MEEEET! I would literally love that - got no idea how even wash my car properly, let alone detail it!

If anyone wants any help organising anything around the Midlands, hit me up!

Also... how come everyone has snazzy new sigs now and I don't know how to make one? Any advice on how to make it/making one for me would be kindly appreciated! :)

DETAILING MEEEET! I would literally love that - got no idea how even wash my car properly, let alone detail it!

Also... how come everyone has snazzy new sigs now and I don't know how to make one? Any advice on how to make it/making one for me would be kindly appreciated! :)

Midlands? Northants? My ears are burning! :P

Midlands area is generally good for lots of meets, runs etc etc. If its northampton then there at least 3 or 4 quality sized pub car parks located only just off of J15,15 and 16 of the M1.

Have any of you boys heard of the midlands breakfast club? Operate once a month on a sunday ( normally 3rd week or something) and attract small enthusiast clubs like this all around. ST onwers are regular there along with vw,audi,bmw, porsche and alike! Pretty sure i can get in contact and ask for a dedicated space for a few cars if anyone else is interested? its located in shropshire so i suppose thats the area for us? And its at an RAF base!

Heres the link tell me what you think! http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/

Or if anyone is thinking just to keep it with the fiestas and such now then im sure we can all put our heads together and find a decent spot every month for a midlands meet, maybe try out some different locations and see if we can find one that suits all?

Cheers, Jack

ETA: Just had a proper look at that location i dont think it would be even alright with myself to go that far every month! maybe once every few months id be alright with. I'll concentrate on finding stuff more local ;)

Don't mean to sound stupid on this question but how can i find out who's reps for their areas can someone tell me how to find it thanks alan.

DETAILING MEEEET! I would literally love that - got no idea how even wash my car properly, let alone detail it!

i've asked that question also andrew could do with a snazzy sig pic but ni 1 no's how to do them...... :angry::angry:

Don't mean to sound stupid on this question but how can i find out who's reps for their areas can someone tell me how to find it thanks alan.

Area Reps

You can find this pinned at each forum section ;)

i've asked that question also andrew could do with a snazzy sig pic but ni 1 no's how to do them...... :angry::angry:

I made mine on photobucket, I am useless with photoshop etc but found it rather easy to use.

I could make an attempt on one if you wish, but don't expect anything rather snazzy :lol:

I'd be more than happy to photoshop a banner for someone. I can do pretty much anything on PS. If you reply here or PM me I could find some time this weekend :)

Simon, in regards to your personal message, i've made you one!

sigtit.jpg

To put it in your signiture, click this:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/shakkbucket/sigtit.jpg

and then scroll down to the "share this image" box on the left hand side, and copy and past the last website, the one where it says "IMG code" and put it in your signature! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club