Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yorkshire Meet

calmcdermott

Hey all, wondering if anyone would be interested in Yorkshire meet as they are always in Scotland or down South, was thinking easter weekend?

Anyone interested?

I would be, I'm off work on the Sunday. Where would it be?

Mike

Edited by Knight Focus

No one else up for this?

Mike

Lol i dont think anyone is interested in driving up to Yorkshire, must be scared of the flat caps! :lol:

Lol i dont think anyone is interested in driving up to Yorkshire, must be scared of the flat caps! :lol:

It's not necessarily people driving up to Yorkshire, surely there's more than just us two within the Yorkshire area on here! :huh:

Mike

I know, James Teirney is from leeds but he hasnt got his car yet

Dont forget Jason Tierney too- but he doesnt have his car yet ethier. Im picking it up monday 12th of April @ 6am( I checked when the dealer opens and have made sure Leo will be there!) (4 weeks and 3 days to go..), I will make time for you guys any day after that.

:P

Lol you know I meant you, not james lmao, I think my head needs help!

:P I know I know im messing with your head. What day were you planning on doing it- i dont even know when easter is- my only concern at the moment is my car :D

well was going to be on the 2nd april (after my birthday) but looks like not guuna happen!

MayDay is comming up, 3rd of may i think?

Could arrange a meet then (plus il have my car!)

Il ask around on the UKFN as well as im on there, theres a few lads from leeds/yorkshire on there.

Il see if I can book it off work, I have to work bank holidays unless i book it off :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think many people look down here in this forum so we should put something in our signitures and link to this forum, Alot more people will look in the normal sections of the forums, as apposed to down here?

What you think?

Im thinking to save people booking days off we could just have a little meet in the evening of anynight really, its getting brighter now, we could meet up somewhere nice, and get some pub grub and relax?

Only after the 19th april :D

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even know this existed! :blink:

Well after the 19th I'm free following Saturday, neither May Bank Holidays, or 22/23 May!

Guys - come to the Midlands meets, not that far and an excuse to drive your cars!

If you actually fix a Yorkshire meet, then I'll stick it in the announcements section for you - but you need to actually fix it. Have a meeting in Chatzy or similar, and bash out the details, then pm them to me.

Midlands meet= the one in milton keens?

If so, Im going to that one.

again with the midlands meet, i cant get it off work, i only get fridays and saturdays off, sundays i finish work at 5

I shall be Inn Northern Ireland! :(

Theres nuff people around for a good meet, theres cal,me,mark and i know ive clocked at least two others and told them to have a look/would they like to and they said they would- just a matter of timeing. I dont mind weather its weekday or weekend, it only has yo be for a few hours. We could just be real chavs and go to a kfc, park out side listing to our cars and choooooones and then going inside for a boneless buckey with gravy and a pepsi..hmmm..yum yum

I don't know anyone else who has one, well I do, but older women, and one I don't really want to see as I managed to drop her daughter after only one date! But I did get my first ride in a MK7, a 59 Zetec 3dr in Vision!

• 1 month later...

Hi I just signed up on here looking for car meets too attend i'm also from yorkshire so thats 1 more of us from this way on.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Yorkshire but I'm on the West in Huddersfield :rolleyes:

I'd probably be happy to drive though :)