Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yorkshire Meet

calmcdermott

I'm in Yorkshire but I'm on the West in Huddersfield :rolleyes:

I'd probably be happy to drive though :)

Well im only in Bradford so your not too far away.....

We need to think of a decent time and place for this, any ideas anyone?

Well im only in Bradford so your not too far away.....

We need to think of a decent time and place for this, any ideas anyone?

I can't think of anywhere but there must be thousands of nice places in Yorkshire :)

Yea there have got to be loads of places but it will have to be somewhere interesting......

• 2 weeks later...

cow and calf anyone? Its up in the hills great views, great drive up and down nice day out

cow and calf anyone? Its up in the hills great views, great drive up and down nice day out

A whereabouts of this place might help a lil bit buddy ;)

Grr I posted yeserday after that post, as I guessed it would be a bit vage, here goes again.

Cow and Calf Vintage Inn,

Innkeeper's Lodge Ilkley,

Hangingstone Road,

Ilkley,

Yorkshire,

LS29 8BT

Tel: 0845 11 26 037

018014_2f09a1cf.jpg

If anyone wants to meet up in Leeds before hand Im happy to. Il be bringing about 3 other cars also.

Im on holiday in ireland from 17th to 27th jjuly, so maybe before then? Im free weekends and evenings really but be better to make a day of it up there.

If anyones into there walking/sightseeing

You can find views like this 5mins up the hill

018009_23202bff.jpg

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Yorshire and would be up for a meet as am new on here

So is it a plan then guys! Since im the Yorkshire rep and started this post i could always book or w/e i aint fussed lol but i was thinking sat 31st of july so plenty of time for people?

Thats when FOC goes to alton towers?

I think im going to that to be honest =/

Could make it the Sunday?

Thats when FOC goes to alton towers?

I think im going to that to be honest =/

Could make it the Sunday?

Whoopsy daisy i forgot about that and cant do sundays i work

Could just make it the Saturday after: 7th August?

yea sounds good to me sorry its taken me ages to reply the computers at work r crap!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, fell off the map for a while back there (you may have noticed)

I'm away from 31-8, could we skip one to 14th, so like to actually take part in one?

Im easy going il do anyod them :)

Ive been there twice in last 2 weeks actully. IT was a really nice drive up but theve ripped up part of the road now(hopefully that will be sorted before then so there will be some nice driving) and cant go more than twenty( loose chippings grr) and then they have put SPEEDBUMPS in! On a country Road! Not best pleased. Theres about 3mins of good(If a bit scary, off camber lumps and bumps etc) driving up there now but the food and location are still ace. I know theres a parked spot just down from the Cow and Calf that will be good for senic pictures n what not. Theres parking on location.

Cal, Do you want me to sort it- i reckon I could organise us a discount as they will know me ive been there quite a few times, il get us a big table overlooking the moors(and our cars :) )

Can everyone do the 14th?

ITs not expensive to start with but I reckon il get it sorted :)

Let me know exactly whos going and il start a list

Jay

if it's the 14th, count me in.

Im assuming thats the 14th August lol but yea sounds good 2 me J, if you reckon you could swindle a discount by all means matey!

OK Guys, Whos comming on the 14th August? Shall we meet somewhere in leeds @ approx 1 o'c ? Or would it be easier to meet there?

Im easy going. Gavin(Silver Mk6 Zetec S) danny and robert are my mates, Im almost positive they will be there. Will ask another friend with a 1.8 zetec s focus if he wants to come along. Danny has a corsa... and Rob,well, Robs got a Clio but ah well :)

THE LIST

Jason(Me) +1

Gavin +1

Danny

Robert +1

Callum

Mark T

Andy UK +?

Anyone else?

Thanks

Jay

At present I'm just 1, but on past experiences, the only one I could attend was at the services, and I wanted her to come, gave her the choice, she didn't, so now kicking myself as I couldn't do the next 2, so at present, I have no one!!

No Problem :)

Come on guys.

Ive got a pretty good idea as well.

Im getting a in car/car mounted camera so I will video the drive to the meet etc :)

Here's a future possibility blakey ridge its up on the moors its more a canny bit more north if u lads are from near leeds but its spot on and the drive there's immense just got my fiesta s1600 last week sooooo oo hopefully be one for future. Don't mean. to crash the party or out like haha :P

Great :)

See you there. Or are we meeting in leeds first?

Please advise.Il ad it to my list

Jay

Hey up fellas sorry I haven't replies in ages I've bin swamped every night and all through day at work so had no time to answer lol this sounds good to me looking forward to it I don't think il have anyone with me as Josh don't particually wanna go but oh well his loss, we could meet up say at roundhay park? I think everyone will know where that is......

Im easy going il meet anywhere. R'Hay Sounds good to me.

Jay

I don't know Roundhay, but I'll find it!