Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium 1.6 2005 battery light

Redspudder

Hi all new to the forum

i was wondering if anyone can help i have a 1.6 titanium TI-VCT and the battery light has started coming on not in a certain manner or for any length of time it sometimes comes on as im driving then goes off again and on again at other times then off again not set length or interval,it did this last year and i took it into my ford dealer and they could not fault the car and then it didnt seem to do it again for ages until last week when the problem has occured again i have it booked in next week with my local dealer but if the light is not on when it goes in then i dont know wether they will find a problem again as it is intermitant i have checked battery connections they seem fine and i have 12.6volts on the battery when car is off.

Anyone had this problem and can help? the car is out of warranty in september so i need to get it sorted ASAP or i may end up forking out for it

cheers

Andy

Hi all new to the forum

i was wondering if anyone can help i have a 1.6 titanium TI-VCT and the battery light has started coming on not in a certain manner or for any length of time it sometimes comes on as im driving then goes off again and on again at other times then off again not set length or interval,it did this last year and i took it into my ford dealer and they could not fault the car and then it didnt seem to do it again for ages until last week when the problem has occured again i have it booked in next week with my local dealer but if the light is not on when it goes in then i dont know wether they will find a problem again as it is intermitant i have checked battery connections they seem fine and i have 12.6volts on the battery when car is off.

Anyone had this problem and can help? the car is out of warranty in september so i need to get it sorted ASAP or i may end up forking out for it

cheers

Andy

I have been on a journey today and the battery lightis still coming on and off,but today for the first time the speedo went off and the mileometer just went off,i flicked through the trip computer and all worked fine but still no speedo and mileometer i then pulled over and switched off engine and turned it back on again and all returned to normal working order very strange anyone any ideas?????