Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium X Pack Stopped?

Barky

Hi

Does anyone know why ford have stopped the option of the X Pack on the Fiesta Titanium range?

If so is there any chance they might start re supplying the 17" wheels at a later date on a titanium 1.6TDCI.

Not sure if its only on the diesel range

Sory to shamelessly bump my own post but any news would be great as i'm going to order my new fiesta this week.

I think it had yes, but I'm only going on other comments I have read on here, tho I was able to order mine at the end of jan with kit and 17" wheels, so it must have been very recent!

I think it had yes, but I'm only going on other comments I have read on here, tho I was able to order mine at the end of jan with kit and 17" wheels, so it must have been very recent!

It strange of ford to remove the option of the X pack as the Titanium with X pack and Exterior styling kit it is the ultimate fiesta. IMO

It strange of ford to remove the option of the X pack as the Titanium with X pack and Exterior styling kit it is the ultimate fiesta. IMO

The X Pack has not been deleted off all the Fiesta Titaniums. Its avalible on the 1.6 Petrol. They have taken the 17" alloys off all Diesels Soon even Zetec S 1.6TDCI

The X Pack has not been deleted off all the Fiesta Titaniums. Its avalible on the 1.6 Petrol. They have taken the 17" alloys off all Diesels Soon even Zetec S 1.6TDCI

Are you sure adzmcp as the ford online configuarator doesn't show the X pack for the petrol engine either.

In fact i can't get the X pack to show up at all (it was there a week or so ago)

Are you sure adzmcp as the ford online configuarator doesn't show the X pack for the petrol engine either.

In fact i can't get the X pack to show up at all (it was there a week or so ago)

Yeah I checked for u. I went onto Vista (the system we use to order cars) I could still order a 1.6 petrol with Xpack but not any other engine

I would talk to your dealer, I havnt actually got mine so I hope I don't get screwed over at the last minute. As far as I can make out from the paper work the kit is fitted at the factory, but the 17" wheels are going to be fitted at the dealers. It must be they are removing the seperate

kits at factory level as an option, but I don't understand why they would remove the larger wheel option, in fact that

barly leaves a model to have the wheels as an option. But it might be somthing the dealer can do independantly.

The dealer can order and fit the alloys seperate but it will cost a samll fortune. Ford are doing some big changes on Fiesta's the want certain things to be rare so that why they taking off the 17" wheels off some of them.

A while ago there was a post where someone put up a Pic of a SONY radio in a Fiesta. when I was at Henry Ford collage they confirmed that in the near future a SONY radio will be launched on the fiesta along with a reversing camera

I would rather have the wheels that the new hu lol!

I should add I was getting the 1.4 engine, kinda hoping this makes it more unique with a 10 plate!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club