Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Common

titanium_s_spec

Well, my interior light only sometimes works when you open the passenger door (but only sometimes)

so it is true when did you come out lol :lol::lol: i had you as a break light person...

Every other light works fine!!!!

Yes! I live about 4 miles from Utopia, a swinging club with buses in the car park on a pretty regular basis. Also handily situated next door to an old peoples home :lol:

Yes! I live about 4 miles from Utopia, a swinging club with buses in the car park on a pretty regular basis. Also handily situated next door to an old peoples home :lol:

yep thats the 1 read about it on acpl of forums.... you don't rent rooms out do you :) ;)

yep thats the 1 read about it on acpl of forums.... you don't rent rooms out do you :) ;)

What forums are you on ?!?!

No rooms rented out, although we're having a party on saturday night, might be a few straglers from Utopia who got lost perhaps!!! :lol:

What forums are you on ?!?!

No rooms rented out, although we're having a party on saturday night, might be a few straglers from Utopia who got lost perhaps!!! :lol:

i could not divulge that info ... but 1 called swingingheaven comes to mind...o and adult work.. ;) ;) last we see of mikal for a while :rolleyes::rolleyes: ;) ;)

Oooooookkkkkkk......!!!!

No swingers will be coming to our party! (Non that we know of anyway...)

Oooooookkkkkkk......!!!!

No swingers will be coming to our party! (Non that we know of anyway...)

exactley you will never no ..........

picture018vu.jpg

In the battle of the Black car Vs the White car

Black car wins :P :P :P :P :P

PROOF! :ph34r:

Personally it was either black or white for me... hard decision :unsure:

Good to see we have got back on topic in here now.

Mmm ... although the white also looks black with dirt, i think it also looks a lot sportier :o

Good to see we have got back on topic in here now.

Mmm ... although the white also looks black with dirt, i think it also looks a lot sportier :o

What looks alot sportier?

Bit of an unfair comparison seeing as the white one looks like it's been driven through the inside of a cement mixer!

Its all personal choice, I Prefered the White to the Red, I didnt fancy red and would rather have a pack than expensive paint(I know red is standard too). My colour preference, for the new fez is White, Blue,Black,Grey and the rest :)

Its like all the silver cars from the 90's and early 00's you see about. there common because people like them. It cant be helped.

I could say Red ones are crap coz not many people buy them - but yano :)

In the compound with my new fez there was about 30 other ones, there was a magneta Tit dressed, a red standard ZS and a Grey ZS with Street pack. Only 2 white cars, mine, and a edge/style one. there was about 60 cars there, and there was only a few other white cars, a white focus and a cream Ka or two

Cant be as common as everyone thinks - they just standout more.

did we touch a nerve... white are as common as muck there are loads on here and red is still the best colour so na na na na :P :P

Its all personal choice, I Prefered the White to the Red, I didnt fancy red and would rather have a pack than expensive paint(I know red is standard too). My colour preference, for the new fez is White, Blue,Black,Grey and the rest :)

Its like all the silver cars from the 90's and early 00's you see about. there common because people like them. It cant be helped.

I could say Red ones are crap coz not many people buy them - but yano :)

In the compound with my new fez there was about 30 other ones, there was a magneta Tit dressed, a red standard ZS and a Grey ZS with Street pack. Only 2 white cars, mine, and a edge/style one. there was about 60 cars there, and there was only a few other white cars, a white focus and a cream Ka or two

Cant be as common as everyone thinks - they just standout more.

Ahhh that explains why on my trip to work yesterday of all the 5 MK7's i saw were White...

Now now!!!

Just face it, you're all having these little nitpicks because you all want a mk4 really, I understand

Now now!!!

Just face it, you're all having these little nitpicks because you all want a mk4 really, I understand

No no no, MK5 is where it's at!! :P

As they say white is the new silver i went for white basically because in white it looks the nuts but they are getting very common mind you where i live i see just as many silver ones and also green tbh :D And everybody knows white ones are faster than red ones LOL

As they say white is the new silver i went for white basically because in white it looks the nuts but they are getting very common mind you where i live i see just as many silver ones and also green tbh :D ones LOLAnd everybody knows white ones are faster than red

are you sure beg to differ lol

There are a lot of squeeze by me, quite a few black and about a couple of white and hot magenta. Still yet to see a vision or ocean though.

The horrible green is the most common around here in Northampton, although there are loads of ZS's around; white, grey and black!

Does anybody on here have a Tango red with the spoiler etc? Bet that looks awesome!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club