Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Zetec S Alloys Wanted

corbz9

have u tried ebay?

i had a look they re expensie you could buy 4 aftermarket wheels new with tyres and fitted for what they want for the rims alone

have u tried ebay?

Hi yes ive tried eBay mate thes some on but the batterd and the bloke still wants £480 so al leave that

i had a look they re expensie you could buy 4 aftermarket wheels new with tyres and fitted for what they want for the rims alone

I no pal they are expensive i have a set on at the moment but im wanting another clean set they are like rockin horse !Removed! to get old of im not botherd about after market rims im a ford man so i like to keep my cars all original ford part if i can

I no pal they are expensive i have a set on at the moment but im wanting another clean set they are like rockin horse !Removed! to get old of im not botherd about after market rims im a ford man so i like to keep my cars all original ford part if i can

you get aftermarket versions of the originals theyre cheaper and better quality to be honest other than that look at ford parts sites or search breakers on the net you can leave the details of what youre looking for and they will email you if the part comes in

i got some motor dynamic 16 spoke ones for about 300 without the tyres. they are an absolute son of a female dog to clean. takes longer than washing the rest of the car.

top tip

the less spokes the less fiddley to clean!!!