Photo

Help Me Please!! Passenger Side Door Damage!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bloo-Racer-Ka

Bloo-Racer-Ka

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: ka

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Hi can anybody help me please? my Ford KA has some damage. its a 02-reg collection version :( it is immaculate other than this damage that has been done to my passenger door.

I wondered if anybody could please help me?? I want to know which doors fit the car?? is there anything i should aviod. For instance mine has electric windows and central locking, i would like to find a door same colour. Does anybody know how hard these doors are to fit? could i do it my self :)

Here are some pictures taken in dark of it (its covered in condensation too lol)

Posted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:28 PM

Welcome to FOC
On looking at the picture I would say you would be better taking a picture during the day and reposting one as I really cannot see any damage in that picture due to the frost/darkness.

#3 Bloo-Racer-Ka

Bloo-Racer-Ka

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: ka

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hi there i have some photo's of the damage now, :DAlso can someone help me with the colour please??

Ford have said it metropolish blue i think... but can anyone help me find the paint code??

Its an 02 plate and its the collection model

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users