Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/t Our Waitrose Annual Bonus Was Announced Today ...

Nug878

It's an upper class supermarket to the best of my knowledge. Delicious food, high prices. Ocado is their delivery service if you ever see the vans around.

Nearly right. :P

Ocado is an independant business, whose products include some from Waitrose.

And to the others, I can think of many things about working for Waitrose that isn't so good... But I won't go there on here. :ph34r:

M&S in a food supermarket form!

How big is your store Luke? The one I do the shopping at isn't that big...

A bit like M&S then? :lol:

Exactly. Our main rival really is Sainsbury's ... I once fuelled the delivery van in a Sainsbury's petrol station when I was desperate for fuel in a place I didn't know my way around ... The boss was not happy at all. :lol:

Exactly. Our main rival really is Sainsbury's ... I once fuelled the delivery van in a Sainsbury's petrol station when I was desperate for fuel in a place I didn't know my way around ... The boss was not happy at all. :lol:

Woops! The waitrose vans are always at the petrol station near me, usually at the jet wash!

Woops! The waitrose vans are always at the petrol station near me, usually at the jet wash!

Oh some of the places those vans go up are crazy, so they're always bogging. So I'm always taking them to the jetwash lol.

Oh some of the places those vans go up are crazy, so they're always bogging. So I'm always taking them to the jetwash lol.

I presume waitrose pay for that!! How does it work, do you have a company card or something?

I presume waitrose pay for that!! How does it work, do you have a company card or something?

We have a fuel card for each van. Which is used to buy fuel and oil. But for the jet wash I have to buy the tokens myself, then I claim the money back then on the receipt. Too right, since I pay £15 to wash the vans each time! :lol:

£15?!?!

How come wales charges so much for fecking jet washes?!

£15?!?!

How come wales charges so much for fecking jet washes?!

Because Welsh mud is strong stuff. :P

I am going to ask a really stupid question here. What kind of company is Waitrose? :wacko:

There are 2 in Edinburgh Gaz. One in Comely Bank and one in Morningside.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club