Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Announce New Fiesta Sport +

Nightowl

It looks exactly the same as a ZS but with the Titanium splitter thing at the bottom and with the stripes.

Seems like maybe this is why the Options have gone from the Titanium, they want them more exclusive for the Sporty versions?

97604183.jpg

67188401.jpg

It's a bit of a poor effort if you ask me. Looks like it was rushed out - rather than have a bit of thought put into it.

I guess Ford don't want to do anything too radical prior to the RS/ST Fiesta coming out in 2011-ish?!?!

Dont think I like the look of the white alloys or the side decals.

Also, is it me or if the bottom of the steering wheel at the top somehow in the lower pic? :lol:

Looks good but nothing you couldnt do to your own ZS if you really wanted to, if you found a splitter and got some decals/stripes I assume. Theres another thread about that has some more info on it, I think there is some new seats in it as well? I could be mistaken dont quote me!

I think it is good news,seems like that the new sport + is here to say that they wont give up developing the fiesta st/rs,a few other manufacturers started like this,first they issue a sportier version of the standard model,see the reactions,and then the "real sport" model comes out....

Zetec S ALL the way

There is practically no visual difference between them.

Ford should stop messing around and make the ST/RS model people want

Im happy with my ZS thanks :lol:

WOW (not) im getting bored of seeing these same pics every time a new model is mentioned, this is just a zs with stipes and the colour is boggin!

Just noticed it states a redesigned bumper, whats the difference?!

cant knock ford though can you, they making slight changes and a diff badge and milking this new fiesta for all the sales they can cos tbh when do you go out in the car and not see one (other than your own!!!)?

I posted a topic about this a while ago whne Ford told us about it. on 750 been made 150 in white 500 in performance Blue. Its on Vista now (System used to order cars) its called a S1600.

Original Post

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10237&st=0&p=64719&fromsearch=1entry64719

I went on Vista the other day and it was there now they must have been just adding it on but there was a S1600 3 Door. there will be a few new things at end of March. Like all Fiesta will have Flip keys like the Titanium. Only model to not get flip key will be Studio

Doesn't do anything for me with the new additions, don't like the stripes and don't like the white wheels. :(

Doesn't do anything for me with the new additions, don't like the stripes and don't like the white wheels. :(

Yeah your car looks much better. ;)

Yeah your car looks much better. ;)

Cheers, however you should see it tonight. :D Just had the rear bumper removed to fit Stoffler rear diffuser. Going to run about like that for the next few days till it goes in to get fitted. :lol:

Like the colour...always have liked Performace Blue.. and the stripes.. I had a Focus ST in this combination, I think it's not really much of a departure from the ZS... wouldn't it be just as easy to offer a ZS with the colour/stripes and splitter... the ST/RS can't come soon enough really...

B.

It's all good apart from the white alloys which are hideous.

But then saying that, what's the point? Apart from a few features like heated seats, you can spec a ZS to be near identical - no point making a song or a dance about it really. Suppose it's just Ford trying to eek out every last sale that's going.

I like the dark blue colour, but like mentioned above, it looks the same as any other Zetec-S, apart from the stipes, which I'm not sure about!