Do Not Sell My Personal Information

non-opening bonnet! :angry:

squaddiefox

:angry: not happy, i accidentally hit a dog the other day, and since then i havent been able to open the bonnet. anyone got any ideas on how to open the bonnet without using the normal catch? or what the problem might be?

it's starting to really annoy me, i've tried everything i can think of, bar stripping half of the front end down on the road. :angry:

:angry: not happy, i accidentally hit a dog the other day, and since then i havent been able to open the bonnet. anyone got any ideas on how to open the bonnet without using the normal catch? or what the problem might be?

it's starting to really annoy me, i've tried everything i can think of, bar stripping half of the front end down on the road. :angry:

As far as i can see there's 2 ways, lie on the ground and reach up if u can through the engine compartment and see if you can pull on the catch, or you may have to break the front plastic grill and open it that way, personally i`d try through the underside of the car first! ( somebody will correct me if there's another way )

• 8 months later...

easy fix, i got that annoyed with it i hit the bonnet and it popped up, adjusted the catch and it even closes properly now.

sorry i have only just come back and revived an old post, but i haven't been around for a while due to my job.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club