Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stealing Fiestas

bILLOO

I never give it a second thought. If they want it, they can have it, that's one of the reasons I have insurance. The keys are near the door, if they break in, the keys are there and they can take the 2 cars and they don't need to search, therefore wrecking my house, to find the keys. Also, it doesn't put my family, my dog or myself at risk with people who are going to go to extreme lengths to get the keys as the cars are the least important things compared to the house, family and dog.

Well said!

Here, here!

Another advantage of the MK4, who in their right mind is going to want to steal it?!?!

No one, but I can name a few people that would want to burn it...

Naming the whole forum would be a bit of a waste of time to be honest Flictactoe

Hehe, is your numberplate worth more than your car, Michael? :P

When I scrapped in my 99 reg fiesta the cheeky salesman said 'you're getting a real deal here cos realistically your cars only worth a couple of hundred!' So I'd say for sure ur number plate would b worth more than ur mk4 but hey good on ya u seem proud of it and that's all that matters! :-)

When I scrapped in my 99 reg fiesta the cheeky salesman said 'you're getting a real deal here cos realistically your cars only worth a couple of hundred!' So I'd say for sure ur number plate would b worth more than ur mk4 but hey good on ya u seem proud of it and that's all that matters! :-)

You could part ex a Rolls Royce Phantom and the dealer would tell you that you were getting a really good deal being offered £500 for it! :D

Hehe, is your numberplate worth more than your car, Michael? :P

i don't know! i would say i could probably sell my car for £600-700 so its whatever someone would pay for the plate!!!

You could part ex a Rolls Royce Phantom and the dealer would tell you that you were getting a really good deal being offered £500 for it! :D

Ha ha very true! I did tell him he was talking out of his !Removed!! And that he wasn't doing me any favours so stop acting like he was! :-)

i don't know! i would say i could probably sell my car for £600-700 so its whatever someone would pay for the plate!!!

6 or 7 hundred? He's dreaming! (anyone ever seen the film the castle?!) :-)

Well, i'm not really. IF you look on auto trader you can find quite a few MK4's that are similar to mine for more than that.

Well, i'm not really. IF you look on auto trader you can find quite a few MK4's that are similar to mine for more than that.

Mite b listed on autotrader but they aint actually sold have they! lol

Mite b listed on autotrader but they aint actually sold have they! lol

No, but the point i'm making is still valid!

They're not just worth £3.76 and a worthers original, they'res still a little market for old fiestas for people like me who have just passed and want a car they've heard of before!

No, but the point i'm making is still valid!

They're not just worth £3.76 and a worthers original, they'res still a little market for old fiestas for people like me who have just passed and want a car they've heard of before!

Yeah good point and you're right they make fantastic first cars I loved mine and never had a prob with mine very reliable! Just that u have an awesome reg plate that someone called Michael would pay a load 4! Also the 'he's dreaming' thing was a ref 2 an Aussie film called the castle, classic film u should watch it if uv not seen it! :-)

Not into classic films!

I hope one day my plate is worth something!! :lol:

It seems that people/a person was in our back garden last night... wonder if he was trying to get in for the Fez keys... :unsure:

No thanks, already scrapped mine! lol I stand corrected! Just going by what the dealer told me, I had the top of the range 1.25 zetec fiesta with all mod cons etc and he told me it was only worth a measly £200! Tho know he was 'pulling my leg' (putting it politely) anyway don't care cos ended up with 2k scrappage so we're all laughing aren't we! :-)

No thanks, already scrapped mine! lol I stand corrected! Just going by what the dealer told me, I had the top of the range 1.25 zetec fiesta with all mod cons etc and he told me it was only worth a measly £200! Tho know he was 'pulling my leg' (putting it politely) anyway don't care cos ended up with 2k scrappage so we're all laughing aren't we! :-)

Actually it was the ghia model but had zetec engine whatever that means doh! Just done one of those text valuation things and it came back with £600 for a trade in if immaculate, (bit hard since its now in car heaven!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club