Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removal Of Rear Diffuser Mk7

Rippers

Anyone know how to remove the rear diffuser on a mk7 ZS? i got a custom zorst being fitted this week and i wanna know how to remove my diffuser cos they cutting a small semi circle out of it... like below?! also... opinions please!

DSCF3218-3.jpg

Well it just so happens we did it last night. :D The diffuser is clipped in all the way round. Now I'm not too sure if you could just pull the diffuser off as the clips would have some hold and you also couldn't guarantee that the clip parts wouldn't break as they are being forced back out the wrong way.

We removed the entire rear bumper and eased the clips out from behind with a screwdriver. Also the lower rear skirts are attached to the rear diffuser with, I think, 1 rivet each side. You'll be able to see the rivets by looking under the car.

I'm sure others on here have removed their diffusers for spraying them black, perhaps they'll be able to give you more advice on whether it can come off easily with some brute force. :lol:

Stephen.

By the way your exhaust looks ace and will look the doggies with the same on the other side. B)

This is the look I'm after once I've fitted my Stoffler rear diffuser.

What type and size of tailpipe is that you have on?

Stephen

its a 3" stainless... i only wanna know how to take the diffuser off, cos when i come to trade my car in ill want it back to standard so the dealer dont think its a boy racer car!! lol. thats mainly the reason i aint got a mountune.. if i could get the mountune for £1200 i would get it but £1500 is out my price range... really want a focus ST mountune lol ... 0-60 4.8secs :o

I picked my car up today, salesman told me their is a bloke round my way does false pipe so it looks like that photo for £45.00 showed me car with it done

Going to contact him see if he can do both sides

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club