Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cat-Back

ford focus edge

Hi all, its been a while since my last proper post but here goes dusting of the dictonary (probs spelt wrong but sod it its late and im tired) today ive had a cat-back fitted to the mighty edge and he absoutly roars i mean OH MY GODDDD evil :ph34r: .

My question is how loud do these things go, at the mo hes quiet when just crusing but on startup and idle it sounds awsome like a really irratated lion and when you open it up it out shouts my mates redtop nova. But its brand new and ive been told once its "bedded in" it will get louder :blink: if it gets much louder i will have to take it off because im worried it will just simpaly be to loud.

Mike

post-9491-126842494314_thumb.jpg

post-9491-126842498577_thumb.jpg

post-9491-126842501356_thumb.jpg

Hi all, its been a while since my last proper post but here goes dusting of the dictonary (probs spelt wrong but sod it its late and im tired) today ive had a cat-back fitted to the mighty edge and he absoutly roars i mean OH MY GODDDD evil ph34r.gif .

My question is how loud do these things go, at the mo hes quiet when just crusing but on startup and idle it sounds awsome like a really irratated lion and when you open it up it out shouts my mates redtop nova. But its brand new and ive been told once its "bedded in" it will get louder blink.gif if it gets much louder i will have to take it off because im worried it will just simpaly be to loud.

Mike

ide be more worried about getting pulled for it loud exhausts always catch plods attention and yes it will get louder after about a week or two depending

ide be more worried about getting pulled for it loud exhausts always catch plods attention and yes it will get louder after about a week or two depending

One word arty begins in s and end's in t and isnt soot :( in truth its an insentive to slow down because when ur driving normal its just a nice growl.

Mike

One word arty begins in s and end's in t and isnt soot sad.gif in truth its an insentive to slow down because when ur driving normal its just a nice growl.

Mike

if its growling now it will yell at you in a bit lol amazing what a few inches and a bigger hole can do laugh.giflaugh.gif

if its growling now it will yell at you in a bit lol amazing what a few inches and a bigger hole can do laugh.giflaugh.gif

Lmao dirty scots man :P lad on my course today came out and admitted he was a scots man my god ive never seen 16 people turn so fast in my life :lol:

Ohh by the way my dad bought a silver st220 today arrives on friday :D but yeah touch wood i wont get pulled i really like it it dosent look ott aswell in person lol

Mike

smile.gif

Lmao dirty scots man tongue.gif lad on my course today came out and admitted he was a scots man my god ive never seen 16 people turn so fast in my life laugh.gif

Ohh by the way my dad bought a silver st220 today arrives on friday biggrin.gif but yeah touch wood i wont get pulled i really like it it dosent look ott aswell in person lol

Mike

well were used to big holes in scotland wink.gif you should be okay as long as you drive sensibly i cant see it being an issue all you have to remember is although that gleaming shiny hole looks appealing dont go sticking anything in it lol what do you mean dirty???? that might explain why all those english lassies cant get enough of a scotsman in a kilt

smile.gif

well were used to big holes in scotland wink.gif you should be okay as long as you drive sensibly i cant see it being an issue all you have to remember is although that gleaming shiny hole looks appealing dont go sticking anything in it lol what do you mean dirty???? that might explain why all those english lassies cant get enough of a scotsman in a kilt

is that why my gf loves quaker oats :P and dont worry i wont go sticking anything up there its to big for me :(

Mike

is that why my gf loves quaker oats tongue.gif and dont worry i wont go sticking anything up there its to big for me sad.gif

Mike

oh well then youll just have to sit back and admire it just watch the mrs she might like it more than you in that casebiggrin.gif

Mike, that exhaust tip sits nicely in the bumper, very nice!! B)

Mike

oh well then youll just have to sit back and admire it just watch the mrs she might like it more than you in that casebiggrin.gif

Shes preaty damn full ;) lol! but cheers mike it took ages to get it like that my cusin did it at his garage for 15 quid bargin of the century lol.

Mike

Shes preaty damn full wink.gif lol! but cheers mike it took ages to get it like that my cusin did it at his garage for 15 quid bargin of the century lol.

Mike

well at that price who can really argue with it a good deal if i do say so myself

well at that price who can really argue with it a good deal if i do say so myself

All in its cost me (so far) 189.90 where as on my mates 206 gti180 its cost him 335 i think the word im looking for is chuft :P

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club