Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Log Book

jw220770

Hi all just looking for some advice, i have just bought a cat d mondeo mk3 with the log book but the red declaration of sale has not been signed buy the previous owner, how do i go about getting the log book in my name?

Just sign it yourself :o DVLA never check. Done this loads of times.

Yeah thought about that but just wanted to be sure that it was not a standard thing as its been cat d, you know why it aint signed, then i sign it as someone else and they notice and think "hold on a minute this guys at it" and end up in trouble :(

Yeah thought about that but just wanted to be sure that it was not a standard thing as its been cat d, you know why it aint signed, then i sign it as someone else and they notice and think "hold on a minute this guys at it" and end up in trouble sad.gif

tut tut not good call the dvla or the previos owner and get it signed you arent meant to have the log book anyway its the sellers responsibility to fill and send away you should have a green sectiojn saying you are the new owner of the car ide get a mate to sign the red bit if you know the sellers name and send it off

yeah thats what i thought but the guy i bought it off just handed me the whole thing, i didn`t even think to ask him to sign it but yeah it has the owners name on it so i guess i could just get a m8 to sign it. but maybe phone the dvla tomorrow and see what they say. thanx for the responses

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club