Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Usb Ports

Afroman

Hi everyone

im liam 21 yr old from manchester home of the almighty reds (manchester united) replaced my old seat ibiza with a

ex-demo 2009 new shape fiesta zetec-s with voice controlled bluetooth (great feature) and street pack in vision blue (best colour by far ) would like to

say thanks in advance for any help i receieve n i will help wherever i can

would like to start with the question is it possible to have a usb port fitted to my zetec-s the complememtaty usb

ports where promoted a week after i bought mine and bein one of the millions of ipod users i want to change my tracks

through the steering wheel controls cn any one help me by telling me if its possible to have a dealer fit it for me and

how much about it mite cost

am also struggling for good insureance at the min to any good companies feel free to suggest

many thanks liam burey

Welcome to FOC,

Re-post your question about the USB in the Fiesta section and you will have more luck of an answer :)

As to the insurance, try Admiral :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club