Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hiya im new

racey

hiya i just bought a 1.6 freestyle and was looking to turn it into a sort of rally car does anyone have any tips and was just wandering what you lot thinks to the 1.6 freestyle and whether it would look better body kitting it to look like a zetec s and then styling it to a rally car

Hi and welcome to FOC,

Depends how far you want to go for it to look like a rally car?

First step in my opinion would be to strip it out and fit a rollcage, exhaust, air filter, wheels and then go for the styling after.

hiya

thanks for the advice, i have been looking at a few cages from omp but i think it will reduce the everyday drivability if there were bars in the way of getting into the car but then again it would be quite fun. the only thing with the exterior i have nothing to base it on there are no mark 5 rally fiestas that i have found in panther black the only pictures i have found are the new blue st's. does anyone know when the next ford fair is i could do with looking round for parts and for inspiration. message me back cheers guys

The next Ford Fair is the first weekend in August so not long now. My mate has an OMP roll cage and as its a bolt in cage the door bars are easily removed for your day to day driving and easily re-fitted for track days events etc.

• 1 month later...