Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clb7

St170 Leather Seat Repair

3 posts in this topic

HI, HAS ANYONE REPAIRED WORN AND CRACKED LEATHER ON THE SEATS IN A ST170...IF SO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD WHAT PRODUCTS DID YOU USE FOR CLEANING, RE-COLOURING AND CONDITIONING...ANY INFO WOULD GREAT AS IM LOOKING TO REPAIR MY DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT...

CHEERS

HI, HAS ANYONE REPAIRED WORN AND CRACKED LEATHER ON THE SEATS IN A ST170...IF SO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD WHAT PRODUCTS DID YOU USE FOR CLEANING, RE-COLOURING AND CONDITIONING...ANY INFO WOULD GREAT AS IM LOOKING TO REPAIR MY DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT...

CHEERS

im assuming its the suie bolsters? for a really good job most oh god cant remember the name the guys that recover sofas etc they can do patches on it for cleaning the best stuff to keep it nourished is leather clean and feed from any supermarket the lack of feeding and moisturiser is what causes the cracking so using this once a week keeps the leather nice and supple you could patch it yoreself using leather from a decent shop though i havent tried it myself

CHEERS

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM, I hope you shouting, does not catch on though, as I don't think I will be able to keep it up :rolleyes: