• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clb7

clb7

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: focus st170

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

HI, HAS ANYONE REPAIRED WORN AND CRACKED LEATHER ON THE SEATS IN A ST170...IF SO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD WHAT PRODUCTS DID YOU USE FOR CLEANING, RE-COLOURING AND CONDITIONING...ANY INFO WOULD GREAT AS IM LOOKING TO REPAIR MY DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT...

CHEERS

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,086 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

HI, HAS ANYONE REPAIRED WORN AND CRACKED LEATHER ON THE SEATS IN A ST170...IF SO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD WHAT PRODUCTS DID YOU USE FOR CLEANING, RE-COLOURING AND CONDITIONING...ANY INFO WOULD GREAT AS IM LOOKING TO REPAIR MY DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEAT...

CHEERS

im assuming its the suie bolsters? for a really good job most oh god cant remember the name the guys that recover sofas etc they can do patches on it for cleaning the best stuff to keep it nourished is leather clean and feed from any supermarket the lack of feeding and moisturiser is what causes the cracking so using this once a week keeps the leather nice and supple you could patch it yoreself using leather from a decent shop though i havent tried it myself

#3 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts
  • Ford Model: MK2.5 Focus 1.6 Titanium Petrol
  • Year: 2011
Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

CHEERS

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM, I hope you shouting, does not catch on though, as I don't think I will be able to keep it up :rolleyes:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users